Album #5

Blood Alliance (Power Quest Pt. 3)? :D

Seriously though, sounds killer, Steve! Can't wait to hear it. Any chance of hearing a sample before the album is released, like you did with Master of Illusion?

Just do youtube teasers of the recording. That seems to be THE thing to do among bands nowadays. Surely the label can't have much against generating attention in that fashion for the album before it's released?

Hitting the road to Derby tomorrow evening ready for photoshoot and rehearsals Saturday and Sunday. So I probably won't be on here before Monday now.

We are aiming to get some additional shots done as well, so we can update myspace/PQ site etc ahead of the album stuff kicking in.

Back from rehearsal and photoshoot weekend! Both went really well.......we did some photos for the album and also some for press/promo stuff before the album as well. Should get some previews in from the photographer later this week.

Finished off the last song in rehearsal this weekend.......sounding great!

Do you already have a set number of songs for the album, Steve, or are there going to be some that won't make the cut?

I guess over the years there must now be easily an albums worth of tracks that never made the albums!

Cheers Cello! Good to be back with ya!

1928......not sure I did actually mention that before. My memory aint what it used to be lol!