Album mixing offer, rock, "nickelback style" ;P

Had a couple of hours free today, fun song, cymbals weren't tracked that great unfortunately, bass could've been better tracked as well. But I dig the track! Great tune!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/617922/pierwszy%20caly%20Pedro%20Teixeira%20Mix.mp3

The file apparently got deleted from my dropbox wtf oO, had to print it again cause I deleted from my hdd. It's back up again though, that's how much I could do in a couple of hours. Would still need a lot of work

For me that's even more than 2 month salary! And I fucking work as policeman :(

Living expenses must be quite difference. You'd be looking at $500-600au per week for food/ rent/ bills I'm Australia. At least from personal experience/ family members etc

Of course living expenses are different, but with your expenses you could afford live like normal human being. There it's barely endurble - I live in small one living room apartment with my fiance. Most other policemen (even doctors, firefighters) have to work in second job to afford something more, even dress shop sellers can get bigger salary. I'm on breaking point to chose life abroad.

Had some spare time for a pretty quick mix, definitely Staub influenced haha :) This was a fun one to mix! Nothing automated and probably some balance/frequency issues but my ears are pretty much shot. But i can proudly say this probably my hugest sounding mix ever :) Enjoy this one! And offcourse feedback and or compliments are allways welcome mehehe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some free time last night and this morning so I revisited the mix:

Last edited by a moderator:
What am I supposed to do with this Symphobia track? I'm just going to put in spots I like if no one says anything.

EDIT : Too late. :D

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35204107/Bicklenack.mp3

A few notes, This guitar tone is one of mine and highly inferior, as is the bass tone. tweaks can be made, reamps can be done, This is ghetto mastered as well, not nearly as well done as the finished product. Ghetto mastered in a hurry too, I'm leaving for work in ten minutes. Feedback, please.