Album of the Year 2005

Now that Earache no longer binds us, we could maybe give out a sample? Maybe the test mix by Brett or one of those that Pirkka mastered? It makes no difference since it's not going to sound exactly the same anyway. Or maybe even a piece from the practice tape? Or all of them? We have Temporary Death on all three.

I could give you some where Mazah has drummed this year, but I think the overall sound is too extreme to any of you...actually I'm just a poor mixer and a player, but beware October Falls/FOG split should be available in early 2006.

Damn, I'm on vacation and been drinking and recording all day, almost 2 X mäyräkoiras gone by so far :loco:

Aaaahhhh......contact Firebox if Earache has failed!

M.Lehto said:
I could give you some where Mazah has drummed this year, but I think the overall sound is too extreme to any of you...actually I'm just a poor mixer and a player, but beware October Falls/FOG split should be available in early 2006.

Damn, I'm on vacation and been drinking and recording all day, almost 2 X mäyräkoiras gone by so far :loco:

Aaaahhhh......contact Firebox if Earache has failed!

Drinking too... Anyway, that's good news, man! Looking forward to new OF material! Firebox have signed quite a few bands lately... I do think, however, that Firebox might suit Farmakon rather well. But we'll see, hear and what-not, hopefully in early 2006!?