album ratings

Ze Dan said:
Ed talking about the Backstreet crap…*have you heard Weird Al's "Which Backstreet Boy Is Gay" Man That's Hilarious to Death
I´ve heard it but I didnt realize that it was Weird Al!
ain´t nothing but a butt ache...

You guys are too much!

This is killing me! Damn, BOBO ???? who the hell is that? I am laughing my ass off! Great Pics!

Hey Weird Al rules! thats a good one he is great? I love it!

Sorry I think I destroyed this thread!

Djöfull said:
I´ve heard it but I didnt realize that it was Weird Al!
ain´t nothing but a butt ache...

ebass said:
Sorry I think I destroyed this thread!
no I did...

vis_cov.jpg

f33983o8oly.jpg

f33781pa3g8.jpg
1069423178suCMS0.jpg

1067245053suCMS2.jpg

cal03.jpg

links_01.jpg

aug03.jpg

sep03.jpg

goldene.jpg

bioBoBo.jpg

Hehehehehehe -- isn't he a sweetie !!! Just what the dreams of us girls are made of! :)

On an insider's note:
DJ Bobo comes from Switzerland - of all places! - and actually *still* is big and famous; with his latest hit "Chihuahua" making it number one for weeks here! (Please note on the profoundness of this title!)

On a rather funny side-note:
"Bobo" in the Swiss dialect is what little kids call small injuries, when they've hurt themselves.... "ooaaahh Mummy, I got a bobo here" !

::::LOL::::

To get back on the thread: I'm surprised/amazed to see that quite a few others give the debut a 10/10!
I dunno what Blueprint has that the others somehow lack.
Or maybe I do: it's *bursting* with catchy, hauntingly beautiful melodies of a quality which has been reached only occasionally ever since, IMO.

Take "Enchanted"... this track grows and grows and grows in tension and intensity --- and just when you think you cannot bear its greatness any longer, it gets added to it even more! Bliss....!

This is pricelss Djöfull

I have a new hero! this is amazing! what a horrible dude!

Yes you did! fully! the thread is trashed! But you made my day I needed a hearty laugh!

THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE IT! I can not wait til the other guys see this! I am sending them the link now!

I am not sure which shot I like the most? maybe the one where he is running on the beach :) how teeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrible!

A Blueprint of the World - 10/10
Wounded - 9/10
Time Lost - 9/10
Break - 8/10
Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 - 8/10
Blink of an Eye - 7/10
Tug of War - 7/10

Man, it's not easy to rate these, they're all excellent albums!!

Madrigal said:
... it's (ABOTW) *bursting* with catchy, hauntingly beautiful melodies of a quality which has been reached only occasionally ever since, IMO.

Madrigal, I totally agree with your thoughts about 'Blueprint'. It's one of my all time favorites right next to Rush's 'Hemispheres'.

Jay

Djofull the last picture at the end of the topic on which he raises the arms is simply EX-CE-LLENT !

You know what it makes me think about
"Master ! Master !
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings ! lol ! :tickled: :tickled:

Djo, you're the man ! Ed and I are down on our knees ! :worship:

Djo your the man!

And BOBO is the S#*! Bow down before him!

How is it possible I never knew about him?

Djo thanks for letting us know about this icon called BOBO!

This could not be real!

AMAZING! The thread is fully destroyed and I am chaging my drawers because I just $%#^ them laughing!

Djo you are sick!

Djo for king!

Ze Dan said:
LOL ! I'm rolling on the floor laughing !
Djo for king

Djöfull said:
coz the euro techno pop scene never made it to the US...?
know Ace of base, 2 unlimited, Dr. Alban, Culture beat, Haddaway
Geez, we were surrounded by this stuff in Germany in the mid-nineties... was that ever terrible! DJ Bobo was quite big during that time, so those ridiculous photos aren´t that much of a hilarious novelty to me... which of course doesn´t detract from his special kind of awesomeness. :D

It just hit me!

Its a man baby!

Only on Enchants message board would there be a SHIM!

I remember seeing Leoncie outside the Venue in Hamburg on the Reperbahn, waiting for an unsuspecting victim! She almost got Ryo :)

This thread is officially destyroyed!

Madrigal said:
Take "Enchanted"... this track grows and grows and grows in tension and intensity --- and just when you think you cannot bear its greatness any longer, it gets added to it even more! Bliss....!
Indeed...Sarah McLaughlin's "Hold On" from Fumbling Towards Ecstacy has that quality as well. Starts off very subtle, and gradually turns into an extremely intense song.

That whole album (excepting the exceptionally boring "Ice Cream") is damn good stuff, though.

zank u all hail I´m ze Kreator und Destructooor of ziz zread!!

ebass said:
It just hit me!

Djo you are sick!

Djo for king!

I remember seeing Leoncie outside the Venue in Hamburg on the Reperbahn, waiting for an unsuspecting victim! She almost got Ryo

This thread is officially destyroyed!
not as sick as when I accidentally posted pictures of old men having sex in the NevermorE forum:ill: * (copypasted them from an icelandic forum)

I remember walking by the Reeperbahn last year and seeing by coincidence... some german scheisse and Oma Fotzen( grandma pussy)movies *

Leoncie actually she worked as a dancing entertainer(euphemism for stripper) at parties on the countryside she probably sold herself also but she won´t admit it
* that being said: I´m really not a pervert

my new nickname: Djo :tickled:

well yes I should´ve created a separate thread( wouldn´t it have been deleted?) but one thing lead to another...I hope you have this as an inspiration for the next album ( ehm.. calling the main composer D.Ott) and have a song called Bobo:the indian princess(love messages from DJ land)

ebass said:
I will try and bring this thread back from the dead now? although I think we buried it ????
No I´m mad! mad!! noone will stop me( brain: will be banned from forum if madness perpetuates)
well... yes it´s over but it was a blast
I think people can move this thread on when page three sees the light of day and people can ignore the pictures

ebass said:
Hey Sarah is amazing Dave and Ice Cream is an amazing song! Not boring at all if you have ever experienced what she is writing about there! Hold On is a great song and that disc is truly amazing! I for one love it! The new one is very cool too!
The new one is pretty good...it's at least an improvement over Surfacing, which I was rather disappointed with.

But...come on...you like "Ice Cream"?

"Your love...is better than ice cream...better than anything else that I've tried...."

:puke: