album ratings

mgirishfan said:
...as we have subsesequently tripped through wacky Euro popstars, a sort-of discussion of Europe itself, and an analysis of Euro vs. US toilets!!!
:tickled:
I´ve been only once to America( Florida) and I disliked the toilets there very much... (well at least in the house where I was staying)it was just a big bowl filled and I mean filled with water and when you released your droppings/faeces/excrements:D it just *bloops*ed right back at you!

Hi, Ed,

so sorry to read that you found it f...ing cold here in Germany...and about the toilets here....now that's real proctology...LOL.
Mind you, have you ever tried a French loo? :yell:
You are supposed to be standing like you're attending an army-like examination of your butt....yuck...disgusting...LOL o_O

I hope that didn't really put you off coming back to Germany... :worship:

Why did you not appear in the J9orD10 musician credits...you might have told the others here before, but I am a newbie...well..sort of...

:headbang:

ebass said:
OK now I am really curious?

What is an Icelandic Bog like? is it filled with Ice on a shelf"

Your twisted! but the King
bog? what´s that? we import swedish toilets and there is no peculiarity(perversity) in them

Whoops said:
Hi, Ed,

You are supposed to be standing like you're attending an army-like examination of your butt....yuck...disgusting...LOL o_O
:headbang:
are you talking about those little sinks that spray your ass so that you don´t have to wipe it?

Yeah...you know them...have you tried to remain clean...? :loco: :puke:

...now that's for something completely different...

I do agree with Ted that Enchant's music is underrated, at least I think they deserved more followers, BUT...
the fans they've already got are really fond of their music and they can always count on them :D and after the tour in Europe there'll be more to come.

It is never really bad to have a job to make ends meet. There might be a time after the musical career. But then again...the Enchant family would be great to watch on MTV as a daily soap, wouldn't it??? :devil:

Whoops said:
Yep, sadly. You´re supposed to let go while standing and gripping two bars of cold, unforgiving steel... I could never get into tha mood that way. :D (By the way, djöfull... those luxury toilets that spray your third eye when you´re done exist only in Japan. French toilets couldn´t be farther from that. :D)
Those supposedly American toilets where you can actually hear that which you produce drop are terrible as well, too bad there are just as many in Germany (bad luck for Enchant ;)). German shelf-style toilets rule. As does this thread.

and now for ze statiztical calculaziones
le averagé de que'lqun album c'est... qu'est ce que c'est!? exactamente:

1.Blueprint 9,1153846
2.blink 8,8
3. juggling 8,1923077
4. tug 7,9642857
5. break 7,9230769
6. Wounded 7,9166667
7. time lost 7,5416667

zis iz a veeery delicate subschecht!

1. blink
2.Blueprint
3. juggling
4. tug
5. break
6. time lost
7. Wounded

Out of these these, only Wounded would I describe as below average. The rest I consider to be great discs. Wounded always seems a bit unfocused to me. maybe 3 great songs and the rest just a bit below the very high Enchant standard.

I'd say my favorites are

Juggling 9 Or Dropping 10 - 10/10. As perfect as it can get
A Blueprint Of The World - 10/10. Basically perfect(although a song bothers me)
Tug Of War - 9/10. Great great album. The first four songs alone make it incredible but then there's Comatose all the way in the back
Blink Of An Eye - 9/10. Used to be my least favorite but songs like Under Fire, Follow The Sun, Invisible, Prognosis, and Despicable just kill.
Wounded - 8/10. Little on the weak side but it's still an incredible album due to Pure, Broken, and Distractions alone
Break - 8/10. Solid but some weak moments. The first three songs are the best and it goes a bit downhill but picks up towards the end
Time Lost - 5/10. I think they extended some of the tracks on here a bit too much but there's some fairly good music happening in New Moon, Mettle Man, and Interact. Foundations is the bastard child of East Of Eden and Incommunicado though