album ratings

What you don,t like Ice Cream :)

I guess I tend to like pop a bit too much at times! But I do like the little heaving dude.

and especially BOBO :) he rules man!

Well...you have to admit, it is a pretty cheesy song even if it works for you.

I'm a huge fan of the album though. "Hold On" and "Wait" are both amazing tracks, but I really like all the other tracks as well (except that infernal Ice Cream).

Djöfull said:
thanx! be sure to check out updates on www.djbobo.com
and listen to these samples of his infamous live album
Chihuahua:http://www.djbobo.ch/mp3/chihuahua_live_low.m3u
there is a party :http://www.djbobo.ch/mp3/thereis_live_low.m3u
it´s my life: http://www.djbobo.ch/mp3/mylife_live_low.m3u
togetherhttp://www.djbobo.ch/mp3/together_live_low.m3u
:D
LOL!!!!!! Ok, to clean it up a little, LOL....

Aaaaaaaaaaa!!! Oh my GAWD!!! And here I thought the sticky-sweet pablum of pop music here in America was the most dreadful thing! Thanks for proving me wrong, LOL!!!!

Chihuahua????? Oh boy, I bet Enchant can do something with THAT one!!! Do I hear a great new Enchant tune in there....maybe one called "Dachshund"??? Or what about "Corgi"??? That ought to appeal to the Brits, especially!

Hey, Ed - here is some inspiration!!!!!

http://www.alightedstage.com/MiscPics.htm

You recognize her, right??? LOL!!!!!!!

Cheers!
:D

ich bin besser said:
Hey Mare, btw: where are the thousand of pics you took during the Enchant tour? Any chance to see them?
Hiya Ich!

Ummm......Ed??? Would you take that one? LOL!

Actually I have a little time - finally - this weekend when I'm not jetting off to some foreign land - or state, LOL - and I will grab some and put them up on my site. Since October it has just been show after show after show here....not that I am complaining!

I'll post a note when I'm done -- there will be some shots of Vanden Plas, Circle II Circle (RIP), Jon Oliva and Savatage, Iluvatar, Spock's Beard, Neal Morse, and of course E N C H A N T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ebass said:
It just hit me!

Its a man baby!

Only on Enchants message board would there be a SHIM!

I remember seeing Leoncie outside the Venue in Hamburg on the Reperbahn, waiting for an unsuspecting victim! She almost got Ryo :)

This thread is officially destyroyed!
LOL!!!!!!

So, Ed, who got the shimmelschnitzel????? Anyone??? TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!

I walked down that entire street that night to get a taxi at THE OTHER END....THAT was frightening!!!! :)

No that I am aware of Mare? although there were some members of the tour party that seemed to disapear on the RB that afternoon? I think a few took in the shim show! I think they used the exuse that they went to see the Famous Star Club of Beatles history!

I was bummed I missed it! Especially one character getting kicked out of the one across the street!

And thats what I ordered in Munich at the outside Cafe after a few Munich Beers! I swear it was an accident? My friend Thomas informed me that that I ordered the Meat from a White Horse?

OK sorry :)

Ich, hey Mare sent me all the pictures, there are so many to go through it is probably going to take us ( all of Enchant ) an entire day to go through them? and we have not been able to do that? We want to post some on the site and use others for the DVD~

We will as soon as we have the time, I hope we can get them up next week? We start rehearsing again Monday night and will be super busy getting ready for the Live DVD show in January!

ebass said:
No that I am aware of Mare? although there were some members of the tour party that seemed to disapear on the RB that afternoon? I think a few took in the shim show! I think they used the exuse that they went to see the Famous Star Club of Beatles history!

I was bummed I missed it! Especially one character getting kicked out of the one across the street!

And thats what I ordered in Munich at the outside Cafe after a few Munich Beers! I swear it was an accident? My friend Thomas informed me that that I ordered the Meat from a White Horse?

OK sorry :)

Ich, hey Mare sent me all the pictures, there are so many to go through it is probably going to take us ( all of Enchant ) an entire day to go through them? and we have not been able to do that? We want to post some on the site and use others for the DVD~

We will as soon as we have the time, I hope we can get them up next week? We start rehearsing again Monday night and will be super busy getting ready for the Live DVD show in January!
LOL Ed!!!! I should have gotten there at Noon THAT day, LOL! The tossing out would have made a nice behind the scenes pic, wouldn't it have? LOL! Yah, "meat from a white horse"....well, it could have been worse, you know! ;-) !!!

Hope everyone is recovering from digesting too much white (or dark) meat from a turkey, LOL! Gobble gobble!

Cheers!

I'm always so impressed at how well our Enchant post-ers from Europe speak/write English. And that they have the intelligence and good taste to make Enchant so popular over there. I tend to be a bit embarrassed by American's general lack of foreign language knowledge, and then there's that "ugly American" image. Now...thanks to Bobo and that other Bimbo, we are VINDICATED! It's all even now, thank you!

Sorry Kristen

I think we need to remove the Nasty one! but we need to keep Bobo!

Man I can,t look at this anymore, it is just well........ bad!

Djo remove the Bimbo Princess!

Thanks

Viadragon said:
I'm always so impressed at how well our Enchant post-ers from Europe speak/write English. And that they have the intelligence and good taste to make Enchant so popular over there.
First of all, there are a few English-speaking countries in Europe.
croc.gif

Second, and yes: we are all intelligent and have a good taste.
grinning-smiley-017.gif

And now seriously: thank you!! I, for my part, appreciate it!

ebass said:
I think we need to remove the Nasty one! but we need to keep Bobo!
Man I can,t look at this anymore, it is just well........ bad!
Djo remove the Bimbo Princess!
yes I could...but now this thread has made page 3 so you don´t have to look on the other pages unless you necesarrily(I´m writing this word wrong ain´t I?) want to:D
...one more complaint and she's out!

Viadragon said:
I'm always so impressed at how well our Enchant post-ers from Europe speak/write English. And that they have the intelligence and good taste to make Enchant so popular over there.
Might I remind you that Enchant had a record deal here in good ol´ Europe while nobody in North America (at least not the guys with the money...) gave even a rat´s ass about them? :D

That was a joking Dragon Wouter :) I hope :)

We love just about everything about Europa exept for the bare ass cold weather and the terrible german shelf style toilets! The rest is all good! Thats a joke :) Europe rules!

Hey your damn right! Inside Out rules! they made it happen! and continue to! we are grateful indeed!

We have it pretty good here too but the music scene in really bad!

Any country that votes Kid Rock as most popular or best pop artist has serious issues! I am embarrased of that!

Yes!! That was a joking dragon, guys! I shouldn't post when I'm on drugs (cold medicine)! I love Europe, never been there, but I'm sure I'd love it, even the toilets. I think my point may have been that Europe has a kinda classy image, I mean look how popular prog-type music is, and yes, Enchant has a bigger following there. Then, classy Europe produces something like BOBO!!! Just very tackily cool!

The language thing, well, when I see that someone is from a country in South America, or from Germany, France, etc., I just assume that English is their second language. And then I think it's cool that if English IS their second language, that they write so well. Sheesh, sorry, didn't mean to offend!

Kristin
via sheepish dragon

Ich

Our toilets don,t have a shelf my friend. They are shaped more like a vortex so you don,t see it :) damn this one is going downhill fast too!

Sorry I am lauhging so hard it is hard to type :)

Kristin: I know you were joking, don´t worry! :)

Ed: yeah, now I know what you mean. I also like the American toilets better.

ROFL........to think this thread started with 'hey everyone, tell us how you rank Enchant's albums!' ...as we have subsesequently tripped through wacky Euro popstars, a sort-of discussion of Europe itself, and an analysis of Euro vs. US toilets!!!

No lacking for variety here!!! So, what was that band were you all asking about, again? LOL!!! :D!!! Oh, I know, I know!! Actually I was at a craft show this weekend and came around the corner to see a big display of handcrafted jewelry and a big sign saying "ENCHANT"! I stopped for a minute and looked around - I didn't care for the stuff, actually - and mentioned you guys...she wasn't familiar with your music (well she is now, LOL) but said "This has been our name for a long time!" and I said "Yup, theirs too!!"

Have a great day everyone !!!