Album(s) of the year

You guys need more Virus. Anyone who enjoyed Ved Buens Ende should enjoy The Black Flux.
And the new Mirrorthrone album is so sexy ;O

Dark Tranquillity - fiction(expanded edition)
Lil Wayne - tha carter lll
AC/DC - black ice
Disturbed - indestructible
Burst - lazarus bird
Head(Brian Welch) - save me from myself
Fucked Up - chemistry of common life
I Set My Friends on Fire - you can't spell slaughter without laughter
Dennis Wilson - pacific ocean blue(reissued in 2008)
The Sword - gods of the earth

And yet somehow La Rocque manages to post even more horrible lists than ever before. And the expanded edition of Fiction doesn't count as a new album, since it was released in 2007 ;) . I am amazed as to how many people fail to understand the word "album" hehe :lol: .

why doesnt ac/dc just give up already. Its annoying enough to have the over played classics plaguing the airwaves.

Rap/hip hop doesn't exist in my world.

Instead, check out these guys, especially "Svanesång". Real nordic folk music It doesn't get any better.

And they look great too, with their hammer pendants.

Rap/hip hop doesn't exist in my world.

Instead, check out these guys, especially "Svanesång". Real nordic folk music It doesn't get any better.

And they look great too, with their hammer pendants.

Got any links to something I can hear of them?

You should check out Wardruna. They play nordic folk music. Some of it is recorded in the forest, using trees, water and fire as instruments. Also, some drums and other instruments are made by the band from hides of animals they buy from local hunters.

Wardruna is amazing, their music sounds very natural, great atmosphere, sometimes they really take you to a very old time, some forgotten nordic plains, etx.

Got any links to something I can hear of them?

You should check out Wardruna. They play nordic folk music. Some of it is recorded in the forest, using trees, water and fire as instruments. Also, some drums and other instruments are made by the band from hides of animals they buy from local hunters.

Fejds myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=50861239

I heard a lot of great things about Wardruna and i will check them out.