Album Update!

Hey folks, hope your holiday season is going well. I uploaded a 2nd song off the album. Track 3 "The Calling" is up for listening. It is probably the most straight-forward headbanger on the record. Hope you like it, :headbang:

also look for our myspace to get a facelift by the venerable Jesse Haff in a week or so? maybe sooner, I'm not sure. I'll give you a heads up on that. more news soon. And oh yes, U.S. release date is in February, I don't know if I'm at liberty to say the exact date, but I'll just let you know its Feb. :heh:

This stuff is heavy as fuck! I'm definitely going to add it to my Martriden collection when it comes out... I don't know who said we had to be enemies, but the EP was great and this is looking to be awesome as well. Happy new year,

B

Thought I'd throw in the fact that James Murphy did indeed throw down a nice section of Lead guitar on one particular song. And a BIG thanks goes out to him for doing so. It fit perfectly.

Thought I'd throw in the fact that James Murphy did indeed throw down a nice section of Lead guitar on one particular song. And a BIG thanks goes out to him for doing so. It fit perfectly.

wow, nice one guys getting him on there.

Oh, did you guys get THE James Murphy, or some kid? Cause I also know a James Murphy. :lol:

Hah, just got your EP in the mail today... ordered it to help me over that unfair extra month I have to wait for the album. And there's a song on it you never had on MySpace, plus sound quality is way better obviously. Kickass stuff.

whelp, its out now.... lol, I still haven't seen the finished product. Still waiting on my shipment from candlelight. should be here anytime though.