Albums best heard on headphones!!

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
At the moment I'm listening to 'Enthrone Darkness Triumphant' by Dimmu Borgir on the headphones, and it's much more intricate and in depth. Their latest album, 'Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia' is amazing on headphones too.

Last night I made a point of listening to Mayhem's 'Grand Declaration of War' on headphones, and it was quite an experience.

What albums do you guys feel should be heard on headphones for the best possible experience?

For me it's Blackwater Park. Because my evil kitten chewed through one of my speaker chords. Thusly, the sound only comes out of one. And thusly, some lower sounds don't come out. For some reason, "keep the beasts inside" through "Losing to my hate" just doesn't come out without headphones. :(

Originally posted by random_phil
Satyricon - Dark Medievel Times

Shut up about Satyricon! Are you on a fucking deathwish???

I lost 'The Shadowthrone' about a week ago and still can't find it. I've got the case, but not the c.d!!!!

IT'S SOMEWHERE IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!! AAAAARRGGHHHH!!!!

But thanks for the recommendations!

I just turned up the stereo to which my speakers are attached, and it's fucking awesome!! Soilwork- Natural Born Chaos is pretty good nice and loud in your head.

For 3 am, they are certainly a great invention...