Best three consecutive albums

Nah that's not true. Maybe if Bret Michaels was singing and wrote the vocal lines then I would like it. But James' writing on that album sucks I think. Good riffs, bad songs for the most part. But Sanitarium, The Thing That Should Not Be, Orion and Leper Messiah (which needs to be shorter though) are great.

Trixxi Trash said:
But James' writing on that album sucks I think. Good riffs, bad songs for the most part.
:lol: It has some of the best riffs EVER! :) :Spin: :wave:

At the very least I think we should all be able to agree and be thankful that there is neither any dancing, nor prancing to be had anywhere on Master Of Puppets.

Wow...
Hard question to answer.
This is I guess 0.1% of my complete answer...

~Sepultura - Morbid Visions, Schizophrenia, Beneath the Remains +(Arise, Chaos A.D.)

~Pantera - Cowboys from Hell, Vulgar Display of Power, Far Beyond Driven.

~Slayer - Reign in Blood, South of Heaven, Seasons in the Abyss.

~L.O.A. - River Runs Red, Ugly, Soul Searching Sun.

~R.A.T.M. - S/T, Evil Empire, Battle of L.A.

I guess I will be posting more on this thread. :err:

What's so bad about not liking Master Of Puppets? :lol:

I also don't like "Middle of Nowhere" which was regarded as Hanson's best release. So shoot me, I don't like something!

Yep it is. But everyone thinks I'm crazy for this opinion :( Oh well haha.

Then again I'm not a big fan of thrash in general unless its Megadeth so that could be why. So it's more like only liking a couple of sci-fi movies and 2001: A Space Odyssey not being one of them or something haha!

Thrash gigs rock harder than any other. For that reason I'm gonna nominate The Haunted's 3 albums for this thread. Rock.

:lol: Rob. That first site is funny.

small_album_cover.jpg