8 albums you should own!

He does it by working out his jaw muscles every day. Some nights it takes him a few goes to get a really good grip though, especially when the singer gets a bit sweaty.

Mayhemic DEE-STRUC-SHUN!

The only time I ever heard Mortal Sin was on that compilation album that Hot Metal released many years ago. Quite a good one, if memory serves.

DravenMist said:
My mate's mate went to the concert...and said Dani's not such a good vocalist, live-wise...(Personally he annoys the hell out of me), but he said the difference between Dani and Simon Dower (Abramelin) was that Dani's mic was 2cms from his mouth, and Simon's was about 30cms away and was 10x powerfuller, and means he was actually singing

That's interesting, because it means that Dower can do the low growlly stuff without resorting to the "cupped mic" technique. And to "sing" high like Mr Davey does, you need to have the mike that close to be heard over the rest of the band.

Simon's a fucking good death metal vocalist! :headbang: I wish Abramelin played more often.

Personally I thought Dani did a pretty good job live. His style's completely different to Simon's.