Dimmu Borgir

In preparing for this guest appearance at the BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend, where he will meet fans and sign autographs, on both days, Silenoz mentioned a few new details about the forthcoming DIMMU BORGIR platter. He hopes to give the BW&BK attendees an early listen to one or two tracks. "I'm looking forward to (your) event," he enthuses. "It will be killer! Everything is finally recorded. We start to mix the album on Monday. We have chosen Death Cult Armageddon as the title. Perhaps it's not the most original title, but nevertheless, it suits the lyrical content and the way the world are heading. At least we won't have to elaborate on what it means, in interviews!"

Death Cult Armageddon, which features a pair of guest vocals by IMMORTAL frontman/guitarist Abbath, is scheduled for a Fall release, with a North American tour to follow. Children Of Bodom are confirmed to support.

Death Cult Armageddon :lol: Classic :)

I believe Andrew has left the band...!

You know Astennu also does our live sound? Kind of amusing when you think about it - this guy has played on some of the biggest stages in the world and he's standing behind our mixing console! HAHA!

Left another one? Bloody hell!

Tell Astennu I said he rocks, im sure he will be honoured :headbang: :)

I've never heard the song, but I get what you mean. Hmmmmm.......I've really gotta see that band next time they're down here.