You should all buy Death Cult Armageddon now...

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Well, everyone except Koich.

"Limited edition two CDs set of Dimmu’s latest masterpiece. Disc 1 is the complete “Death cult Armageddon” album and second disc featuring 5 bonus tracks:
* Bathory cover (Satan My Master) :headbang:
* Twisted sister cover (Burn In Hell) This one rocks :headbang:
* Devil’s Path 2001 This one rocks too :headbang:
* Orchestral versions for Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse and Eradication Instincts Defined :worship: :worship: :worship:
* As well as video clip for Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse and a bunch of promotion photos. Housed in embossed slipcase."

:headbang: I already have 3 versions but I want this one too, even though I have all the tracks and video on various other cds. Its a regular cd price :headbang:

Its pretty boring at work today.

Not really, one was the regular cd, one was the DVDAudio edition in 5.1 and one was the box set. Technically I guess its a bit of a waste, but the DVDAudio edition is great, and the metal box set was excellent as well.

Its like anything, if you really want it, you will sacrifice other stuff to get it, I didnt really need the Slayer box set either, I could have just downloaded the tracks I hadnt heard off the net, but I wanted to have it :headbang:

Plus, I dont drink or smoke or anything like that, so that frees up some extra money.

I know, its cardboard :(

It does have lots of pics of Kerry with that massive nail bracelet on, so it is worth the money. Even some makeup pics back when Slayer was going through their glam period. Come to think of it, black metal would be NOWHERE without Slayer.

I think you would like Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia more, its a lot thrashier, but both albums rock :)

I have promos of the last six DB albums. I don't feel I'm missing out on anything by not buying a box set of an album that's already been released twice before. :)

What exactly do you "sacrifice" to have enough money to buy a Dimmu Borgir album?

The box set was nowhere near regular price, and it came out at the same time as the regular cd, not after it :)