A beginners guide to extreme metal...

DravenMist said:
Anyway, about the Jon from Dissection. I bought the CD because it's good, and I am one to actually own the CD's. On a totally unrelated note (meaning it has no effect), I hate fags, so it really doesnt bother me that he killed a faggot, but then at the same time, it has nothing to do with me, and is all in the past, so do what you will, burn the CD.
You have said some fucking stupid things before but that takes the cake. Explaining to you how incredibly ignorant and dumb you are would just be wasting my and everyone elses time.

Haha Spawny, I don't mind if you hand in your mesh top. Not a fan of mesh haha. :D Yesterday one of my mates bought a girl's see through leopard skin tight top thing from a Salvo store haha. It's classy :lol:

About the topic, Jon's a cockface. Whether or not somebody is gay doesn't make it any more justified to kill them. There's no place for things like Nazism, racism, or sexual and religious prejudice in music, and the fact that some fans applaud these fucked up black metal bands for the stupid things they do just proves how stupid and easily manipulated they are.

DravenMist said:
... I hate fags, so it really doesnt bother me that he killed a faggot...
For the record, this is the part of what you said that I object too. Not about the part that it doesn't affect your enjoyment of the music.

Also that people don't choose to be a homosexual, they just are. Just like people don't choose to be born white or black or Asian, they just are. You can't hate somebody for that.

No its not really.... Of course you are entitled to your opinion, as everyone is, but opinions can still be right or wrong. If I said that in my opinion I was born in Africa, I'm entitled to it but its not right!

Same with this topic really. Hatred to a certain kind of person is wrong, even though you're entitled to think whatever you think. It doesn't make it right.

You know what pisses me off more than people with stupid opinions? It's people with stupid opinions hiding behind the "Well it's my opinion and I'm allowed to have my own opinion and you have your opinion so lets just have different opinions" argument without putting forward any reasons whatsoever as to why they have those opinions. We've had this discussion on this board more than once before, usually with new, young and ignorant members. A statement such as "I hate fags" needs backing up. So you're right. I do fail to see why you hate people who have a different sexuality to you and don't care if they are killed. You're not doing anything to help me see any different hiding behind the "it's my opinion" argument.