A beginners guide to extreme metal...

His list is shit

there is no cryptospy, earth, blood duster, and to be honest, recomending morbid angel is the same as me recomending Maiden to you, if you haven't heard them, you have no hope in life, and you should end it soon.

Perhaps, but I'm talking in a relative fashion. Some of his suggestions seem redundant on a message board like this, but if he'd posted it on a non-metal board, it would be a decent guide. I'm putting together a list of the best Australian metal albums ever at the moment and will probably post it here sometime later tonight.

The 10 best Australian Metal albums are

1. Earth- The Bleeding Fields
2. Alchemist- Spiritech
3. Sakkuth- s/t
4. Earth- Star Condemn'd
5. Dungeon- Ar ise to Power
6. Damaged- Token Remedy Research
7. Automation- My Gutter Child
8. Nazxul- Black Seed
9.Astriaal- Renascent Misanthropy
10- Abramelin- s/t

Blitzkrieg said:
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, not what I expected at all really. I will give it another, better listen later on.

Blitzy doesn't remove his pre conceived idea's about bands before he listens to them, thats why in 40 years, Blitzy will still be trying to get us to buy Grave Digger.

Just because I am not interested in your crappy grind you thick bitch. :lol:

I am actually downloading the other 2 Immortal songs now, so I get a better idea of how they sound. As I said, I have always been curious.

As for Grave Digger, if you haven't listened to me yet then you probably never will. It won't be me that misses out. :headbang:

Less than half the people on this BB would be able to name a single Morbid Angel song.