Heres some cds to buy!

Ive got Wolverine Blues as well, but their older stuff is too death and not enough metal for me from what im told :)

Originally posted by spawn
Annihilator - Waking The Fury: Thrash the way they used to make it :headbang: And Nothing To Me is the greatest song ACDC never wrote. Some of these songs are so fast im surprised Jeff Waters (the guitarist) didnt break his wrist. Think Seasons era Slayer to get some idea of what they sound like. Also get Carnival Diablos as that rocks as well :D

Machinehead - The More Things Change: This is their second album, everyone always goes on about Burn My Eyes, but apart from Old and Davidian its not as good as its made out to be, but this is GREAT, it always seems to get overlooked though :cry: Its *very* aggressive, GREAT riffs, ratherpissedoffindeed vocals, and some really great songs. For sheer aggression its hard to beat this, stuff like Spine, Frontlines and Take My Scars rocks! :headbang: Buy it!

Annihilator rules, they've come out with 3 great albums in a row. Criteria for a Black Widow, Carnival Diablous and Waking The Fury. All great old school thrash.:D

I find the first 2 Machine Head albums great. Sound a little too similar to Pantera tho. Honourable mention goes to In A Bottle of the Burning Red CD.:D

System Of A Down has grown on me. At first I didn't think much of it, then after a few spines, it grows on you. I love the Toxicity album:D