Best three consecutive albums

Ritchie Blackmores Rainbow >> Rainbow Rising >> Long Live Rock n Roll by RAINBOW

In Rock >> Fireball >> Machine Head by Deep Purple

Scenes from a mamory >> 6DOIT >> Train of Thought by Dream Theater (Six Degrees isnt their best album, but it is not their weakest. Still better than 99% of all albums though.. And with SFAM and ToT as its cushion, it deserves its place)

spawn said:
Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets, And Justice For All... by Metallica
For the record, Kill 'Em All is a lot better than Justice For All.

Spruce Goose said:
Hey Sydo, I got 12:5 yesterday. It sounds awesome huh? How good are the fricken vocals?!
I’ve known since I first heard 'Ending Theme' that Daniel Gildenlow was a good vocalist, but I was never prepared to call him great. Well not anymore.. The guy is brilliant! :worship:

It’s really not an album I could listen to everyday, but it’s still amazing to listen too. To me, this is the sort of thing I wanted Opeth to create with Damnation – but they fell well short. Finally I have something that challenges my vast intellect while still keeping the rock-god inside me mildly aroused. :err:

Master Of Puppets is the one that ruins Metallica's '80s albums being a consecutive lot of greatness for me. I know I'm crazy, oh well. I don't like it.

Trixxi Trash said:
Master Of Puppets is the one that ruins Metallica's '80s albums being a consecutive lot of greatness for me. I know I'm crazy, oh well. I don't like it.
:lol: Silly boy, Master Of Puppets rocks! :headbang:

Goreripper said:
Trent, you've said some darn fool things in your time. But this the darnest foolest yet.
Take note though that I said "for me". Not that it isn't a good album generally. But that I don't personally care for it. So it spoils it for me. I find it boring, just drags on.

Sabbaths: Paranoid, Master of Reality, Volume 4, OR Volume 4 / Sabbath Bloody sabbath/ Sabotage. Or Self Titled , Paranoid, Master of Reality .

Status Quo: Piledriver, Hello , Quo.

Judas Preist: Britsh steel, Point of Entry, Screaming for Vengence or S F V , Defenders Of the faith /Turbo

For Those About To Rock was between Back In Black & Flick Of The Switch.

I'd put BIB - For Those - Flick as 3 great albums in a row. And also Highway - BIB - For Those. Those 4 are the best AC/DC albums ever.

I just don't like the songs Brian :)

Master of Puppets is the "Dark Side of the Moon" in metal.

Master of Puppets the song is the "Stairway to Heaven" of metal.

Trixxi Trash said:
For Those About To Rock was between Back In Black & Flick Of The Switch.

I'd put BIB - For Those - Flick as 3 great albums in a row. And also Highway - BIB - For Those. Those 4 are the best AC/DC albums ever.

I just don't like the songs Brian :)
i thought they were the other way round