Albums currently kicking your ass

I'd definitely recommend prophecy productions. Their releases are gorgeous (wait until you see some of their special editions) and they send quick and very well packaged.

Everyone song I've heard on that album so far is fucking boring. I am not rushing out to listen to it anytime soon.

The singles were all shit. One of those albums where they release the worst songs as singles. The album is pretty solid but it still has a different feel to their debut.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd definitely recommend prophecy productions. Their releases are gorgeous (wait until you see some of their special editions) and they send quick and very well packaged.

Looks like they have a distribution site in the U.S. They sell most of the Paysage D'hiver stuff right on Amazon. It's about 19 bucks per album, which is about twice what I normally pay, but I'm willing to shell out the money for releases that are otherwise hard to find.

Looks like they have a distribution site in the U.S. They sell most of the Paysage D'hiver stuff right on Amazon. It's about 19 bucks per album, which is about twice what I normally pay, but I'm willing to shell out the money for releases that are otherwise hard to find.

Paysage D'Hiver albums are all A5 Digipacks and they come in a sealed black envelope so they aret just a normal jewel case which explains the price. Only the cassette releases are limited edition i think. Reminds me that i really need to give Das Tor a good listen. First release in around 6 years or so and next will be Dark Space IV.

Paysage D'Hiver albums are all A5 Digipacks and they come in a sealed black envelope so they aret just a normal jewel case which explains the price. Only the cassette releases are limited edition i think. Reminds me that i really need to give Das Tor a good listen. First release in around 6 years or so and next will be Dark Space IV.

That's amazing. I'm excited to order some of them.

Thanks for mentioning Prophecy Productions. They have a nice, small collection of vinyl...Its a little pricey though, but great to add them to my rolodex for record hunting.

EDIT:
8990.jpg

slept on this album way too long because of the length. sick stuff.

Yeah over an hour is a bit long for a grindcore record, but it is a good one. I prefer Theatric Symbolisation of Life though.