Albums currently kicking your ass

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
2666.jpg

This is some fucking kickass heavy metal. A good introduction to the bands older material

497.jpg

Kickass thrash

Well I'm still due to make my order (which will be very soon).

(PS - I have Klabautamann's 7" picture disk on order, so will be able to get that to you soon if you want it)

;)

So no vocals on the new album then? I didn't realise he had a guest doing it... god I wish he had a fulltime vocalist, and live drummer, because my GOD he has some excellent ideas in his work. It just needs to be that little bit more fleshed out, like, 00.2% to be perfect. The last minute or so of Пролог is simply jaw-dropping, I literally get goose-bumps.

So no vocals on the new album then? I didn't realise he had a guest doing it... god I wish he had a fulltime vocalist, and live drummer, because my GOD he has some excellent ideas in his work. It just needs to be that little bit more fleshed out, like, 00.2% to be perfect.
The album you have was made by two people - the former and guest on vocals. The new album was fully recorded by Raventale's former Astaroth. And he does vocals here. Though, with all my respect - I think he should have left that guy on vocals.
It's still in Raventale style and the quality of sound is gonna be much better than on the previous one.

The album you have was made by two people - the former and guest on vocals. The new album was fully recorded by Raventale's former Astaroth. And he does vocals here. Though, with all my respect - I think he should have left that guy on vocals.
It's still in Raventale style and the quality of sound is gonna be much better than on the previous one.

Well I'm drooling then. Can't wait :kickass:

Manilla Road - Voyager
Black Flame - Imperivm
Aeternus - Dark Sorcery, ...And So the Night Became

Ocean Machine - Biomech is like, the best album I've heard in... A long time. The Death of Music is beyond awesome.

Pentagram - Day of Reckoning
Eucharist - A Velvet Creation
Angel Witch - Angel Witch
Deathevokation - The Chalice of Ages
Judas Priest - Unleashed in the East
Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond