Albums currently kicking your ass

hh.jpg

What could I expect? It's fucking The Legion! :kickass:

cvr.JPG

Kickass album, hadn't heard it until today. Reading the booklet is quite funny, thanks list excerpts; "My family except my father", "All my inner hate to Sara Westbring, fuck off bitch" (makes you curious), and I'm confused by this one; "Katatonia (r.i.p)".

cvr.JPG

Kickass album, hadn't heard it until today. Reading the booklet is quite funny, thanks list excerpts; "My family except my father", "All my inner hate to Sara Westbring, fuck off bitch" (makes you curious), and I'm confused by this one; "Katatonia (r.i.p)".

I love those kind of liner notes. brings the lols.

nile-annihilation of the wicked,in their darkened shrines,ithyphallic..gorgoroth-anti-christ..behemoth-demigod..satyricon-The age of nero..Iron maiden-Powerslave :rofl:, Judas priest-Discography, Symphony X-the Odyessy

nile-annihilation of the wicked,in their darkened shrines,ithyphallic..gorgoroth-anti-christ..behemoth-demigod..satyricon-The age of nero..Iron maiden-Powerslave :rofl:, Judas priest-Discography, Symphony X-the Odyessy
All are good albums.
133.jpg

In regards to Blood Oath, I have heard Blood Oath and Images of Purgatory. Can't wait for whole album. I got the songs off LimeWire, perhaps they are mistitles.

Yeah, I used my sister's iPhone to Shazam the tracks.
One was Regret from their self-titled and the other is I'm Broken by Pantera.
God motherfucking dammit. Never using Limewire again.