Hey pig...

Cryptopsy - None so Vile
Colosseum - The Grass Is Greener
Decomposing Serenity - Blood Soaked Dragons and Fairy Dust
Meathook Seed - Embedded
Destruction - Release From Agony
Devourment - 1.3.8

1266789562_1qrlobjw07wvcuy.jpeg

As if Eligos and I weren't totally gay together already, I'm currently masturbating to this on youtube after reading his many praises.

As if Eligos and I weren't totally gay together already, I'm currently masturbating to this on youtube after reading his many praises.

My top album of 2010 so far. Glad I found out about them from here. I should be in for a real treat when I finally listen to their other stuff, cause it seems their first two albums are held in even higher regard. I received the first full length in the mail today, going to give it a spin later tonight.

Lonndom_Eisen047.jpg

Fans of folk will enjoy. Purely acoustic and singing/chanting, their other release i haven't checked out but 'Viddernas Tolv Kapitel' is solid!

candlemass%20-%20ancient%20dreams.jpg

This is my favourite Candlemass album. What makes me so crazy as to hold it above the likes of Nightfall or Epicus? Well, I really love the step they took into the more obscure regions with this album. The music isn't as epic or in your face on this album as on the two before or the one to come after. Instead it's creeping and sorrowful, shy of light, "80's games of D&D", "doom from the crypt" :)zombie:).
It smells so delightfully of mist, rain, castles, dark caverns, etc.
I also think that the vocal melodies on this album are more elaborately constructed than on any other Candlemass album.

I thought I found the op of Ancient Dreams at a record store one time until I got home and found that the actual cd inside it was Epicus Doomicus Metallicus. It's really annoying to find a cd that you want inside the case for another cd that you want, and that it wouldn't make sense to keep the thing at all.

Anyway...

rubycon.jpg