Albums currently kicking your ass

B000B6TRQ6.jpg

Classic. If you dont like it, you just dont like the genre I guess. Hard rock\glam\sleaze at its best. And their next album is even better. The new one has also started grow on me now:
CrashDiet_GenerationWild_album.jpg

The best Runemagick stuff is the two first albums, when they turned doomdeathish they became alot more boring imo. The first two are great swedeath with lots of atmosphere though.

Yes, their first three albums are insane. The other DM albums are all pretty good imo. I like their Death/Doom stuff, not as great as the early albums though.

That Ackercocke album is superb! They dissapointed me with "antichrist" though. Its pretty good but they added about 3 or 4 tracks which are of a lesser quality that unfortunately drags it down a couple of notches for me.

That Ackercocke album is superb! They dissapointed me with "antichrist" though. Its pretty good but they added about 3 or 4 tracks which are of a lesser quality that unfortunately drags it down a couple of notches for me.

I just got into them, but yes so far I would say Antichrist is not up to par with Words That Go Unspoken. Words That Go Unspoken is great all the way through, Antichrist has some excellent songs, but there is some filler on there.