Albums currently kicking your ass

I hadn't listened to this album for years and then I felt the urge to pop it in my car stereo. Definitely the best AA album I've heard:

Versus_The_World.jpg

Half your luck man,i'm on a bit of an Incantation binge atm.They may have just beaten Morbid Angel as my favourite DM band.Love those lo-down, dirty grinding,evil as fuck riffs.Incantation rules!!

^ Nice, can't wait to see them a week from Friday. :kickass:

Half your luck man,i'm on a bit of an Incantation binge atm.They may have just beaten Morbid Angel as my favourite DM band.Love those lo-down, dirty grinding,evil as fuck riffs.Incantation rules!!

I will see Incantation this Saturday. And yeah, I guess it's my favourite DM band too. Or Pestilence, but even Consvming Impvlse just can't top all the evil Incantation fucking whirls around on most of their releases.

I hadn't bothered checking this when I saw it advertised on Infowars, figured it was some sort of country/rockabilly stuff. It's better than the last couple of Iced Earth albums. I guess Schaffer is now on the conspiracy bandwagon, far cry from the sentiment in "When the Eagle Cries".

It's reminds me of Dark Saga-era/Something Wicked-era Iced Earth but with Jon Schaffer doing the singing.