Albums currently kicking your ass

some of the most unholy and inhuman vocals ive heard in awhile

191199.jpg

Is that Souls to Deny Ozz?

Yes

The only thing bad about Souls to Deny is the production. Beyond that the record is just fine.

The production is about as bad as the production on the first two albums (so not terrible). It's really not that bad. Breeding the Spawn would be better, but the production on THAT is terrible enough to warrant it being worse than STD (lol?)

@OZZ
I just don't know why someone would tell you that it was a bad album. It fucking dominates, one of the best suffo records ive heard all the way through

I guess it pales in comparison to Effigy and Pierced (and I agree), but this is seriously a good album. This is better than their newer shit definitely (though the S/T is pretty good, Blood Oath fucking fails)

Blood Oath had its moments ill give it that. But it just doesn't have the same relisten factor as the their older ones do. I would consider Souls to Deny a classic Suffo record though

I guess it pales in comparison to Effigy and Pierced (and I agree), but this is seriously a good album. This is better than their newer shit definitely (though the S/T is pretty good, Blood Oath fucking fails)

BO clearly isn't as good as their previous material, but it isn't bad. Only by comparison to Suffocation's own work is it subpar.