Albums currently kicking your ass

6003.jpg

mmm yes yes, thrash in its pure, undiluted, primal form

murderdolls-women-and-children-last-x-large-album-pic-2.jpg

These guys use to suck ass, but this 80s themed horror hard rock album is great fun.

What a nice suprise from a band I use to hate.

I thought that album was o-k. I have to disagree though, I think their debut album is much better and full of far more fun than the new one. The debut album is essentially a re-recording of Frankenstein Drag Queens songs and that's a band twice as fun as the Murderdolls.

61947_149304095107879_149288621776093_217853_3102491_n.jpg

Anyone know when this is coming stateside? I want it but cant stand the thought of paying $26 for it from amazon.

These guys are probably in my top 5 favorite bands of all time, and this album doesnt dissapoint, for those interested.

Actually a descent album, considering how boring their other releases are. RIP old man Teske.

I thought that album was o-k. I have to disagree though, I think their debut album is much better and full of far more fun than the new one. The debut album is essentially a re-recording of Frankenstein Drag Queens songs and that's a band twice as fun as the Murderdolls.

I guess I need to re-listen to their older releases. Still, my memories of them are rather poor. But I enjoyed this new one more then I though I could.

anataburyforever.jpg

Cardiac Arrest - Heaven for the Insane

275515.jpg

Great DM, love the guitar work.

The Ordher - Kill the Betrayers

252265.jpg

Best brazilian DM nowadays alongside Krisiun. Haven't played this in a while, solid stuff.