Albums currently kicking your ass

1240.jpg

It's actually a decent album. Not their best, but definitely listenable.

Which one is their best? I picked that one to listen to first just because of the name. Surprised this band doesn't get any mention at all around here.

IB someone says I just like gay wolves.

Buy it thx.

Yep, going to my friendly neighborhood Newbury Comics this weekend! Gonna grab that and any Manilla Road they have that I don't. Might get the new Gates of Slumber as well, just to make sure the cashier is completely convinced that I'm a loser.

It does. The opening starts off kinda meh, but there are some great songs in the middle and the end. Evidence in the furnace is probably my favorite. such awesome lyrics lawlz

I love Evisceration Plague, it's a slow pace, but heavy as shit. I love it when they do that.

Which one is their best? I picked that one to listen to first just because of the name. Surprised this band doesn't get any mention at all around here.

IB someone says I just like gay wolves.

I would say get the debut 'Halls of Frozen North'. My favorite. A lot would say 'Chaos Born', but I never liked that one all that much tbh.

And all of their albums have gay wolves on the cover. But their second album has boobs, so there's that I guess.

I would say get the debut 'Halls of Frozen North'. My favorite. A lot would say 'Chaos Born', but I never liked that one all that much tbh.

And all of their albums have gay wolves on the cover. But their second album has boobs, so there's that I guess.

Yeah listening to the second album now. Will try Halls next. They definitely bounce around on their sound style. I've heard melodic death, black with folk/power metal elements, etc.

It's the internet age man.

I went looking for Alchemist before, found like 1 torrent for 1 EP. That was like 6 months ago though so who knows now. As far as buying foreign stuff, can also be a problem depending on if distributing sites only take the local currency.

Edit: I have noticed Aussie stuff is by far the hardest stuff to get, at least in my experience. Distribution just flat out sucks Down Under.

I went looking for Alchemist before, found like 1 torrent for 1 EP. That was like 6 months ago though so who knows now. As far as buying foreign stuff, can also be a problem depending on if distributing sites only take the local currency.

Edit: I have noticed Aussie stuff is by far the hardest stuff to get, at least in my experience. Distribution just flat out sucks Down Under.

fuck torrents, I just use google and search blogs.

post-421039-1143950510.jpg

also this album is awesome too.