Albums currently kicking your ass

ab67616d0000b273a193422635ddff2f14ba787a

Go Be Forgotten. The new album from earlier this year is incredible, too.

I bought this from Sun and Moon records to offset the shipping cost from Romania for the new Black Oath album. Turns out this is better than the album I actually wanted. Dont let goofy album art fool you, high caliber traditional doom metal

voidmoon.jpg

Reactions: zerostatic and CiG
The level of detail on the leaves clashes terribly with the more stylized entity in the middle, it's like someone took a pretty cool painting of some weird forest spirit thing and clumsily photoshopped it onto a stock photo of some leaves. The horizontal symmetry makes it feel even more frankenstein'd together.

Plus it kinda looks like a stoner doom cover which might turn some trad doom people off.

it definitely looks like a stoner doom or "gothic death doom" shite album cover.

Its really an eyesore in a way I dont like. The band logo looks like a stoner band... its literally as Vegard said a picture fucking leaves made to be symmetrical on both sides (was their original picture not big enough to fit the entire album art?) and then a random drawing in the middle of it that goes against the symmetrical back ground that looks kind of alright but maybe the lost the plot a bit with the weird nun face