Albums currently kicking your ass

album-necroticism-descanting-the-insalubrious.jpg

Listening to this again and realizing how great the solos are. They're consistently creative and much better structured than your average mindless shredding solo.

Nah, I have several times, just randomly making one of those posts where I point out something is an opinion even though it obviously is to everyone and I'm a huge dumbass etc. etc.

Oh, dude. IntoPhagist is a dumbass and everyone seems to be in agreement on that. I make fun of the way he posts all the time, and his lack of knowledge on metal.

Also, fun fact. I pissed him off enough that he put me on ignore.

Ya I'd sorta picked up on that yet, I'm waiting till I become a little less of a scrub myself to be derogatory or anything.

Edit: On Topic..
143937.jpg

Epicus Doomicus Metallicus is my favorite Candlemass and than after would go with the albums with Rob Lowe. Nightfall and Tales of Creation are great albums, but they would be better with a different vocalist. Messiah does not really have any range or diversity and becomes monotonous. I would listen to Nightfall all the time if there was a different vocalist, it's musically one of the greatest albums.

I've only heard EDM, Nightfall, Ancient Dreams and the Self Titled. I could do with getting some more really. I'm not sure how I'd rank them.

Still don't understand what's great about the self-titled. Death Magic Doom is the closest they come to recapturing the glory of everything through Tales of Creation.

Nightfall>Candlemass>EDM>Ancient Dreams>Death Magic Doom>Tales of Creation>Chapter VI>KOTGI>the other two that suck.

That's my ranking as of now.