Albums currently kicking your ass

fatherso.jpg

Primordial+-+The+gathering+wilderness+2007.jpg

I've always digged the dry sound of the drums and the guitars. If the musicians want to sound heavy they're forced to put some heart and effort in it, and that effort is highly noticeable on this album.

:worship:
scar-symmetry-holographic.jpg

I am determined to lose my virginity to this gem.

Seriously, its so fucking catchy, cheesy, awesome, and accessible that I honestly believe anyone could like it. Alvestam's vocals are so damn sexy I don't my own sexuality. :p

Purgatory%20Unleashed%20-%20Live%20at%20Wacken.jpg

At The Gates - Purgatory Unleashed: Live At Wacken

Randomly picked this up in the CD shop last week and its been kicking my ass solid since then, I barely knew the band before buying and this is a great introduction. Its a retrospective across all their albums and awesome sound quality.

All...Life...ENDS!!! :kickass:

I've always digged the dry sound of the drums and the guitars. If the musicians want to sound heavy they're forced to put some heart and effort in it, and that effort is highly noticeable on this album.

Love Primordial, one of the most emotionally intense bands in metal!

Now this is a gem of modern day rock 'n' roll
ThisIsSomewhere.jpg

Love Primordial, one of the most emotionally intense bands in metal!

Now this is a gem of modern day rock 'n' roll
ThisIsSomewhere.jpg