Albums with the best production

I feel sorry for you and your taste in music.
Awesome video, BTW.
Also, queerfag has to be the worst insult I've ever heard.

Man In Black said:
I feel sorry for you and your taste in music.
Awesome video, BTW.
Also, queerfag has to be the worst insult I've ever heard.
Wow I have just read some of your posts and it seems you are quite the douchebag. Please stop posting because you are in fact a dismal embarassment and a testament to the narrowmindedness of some Opeth fans.

metal_wrath said:
Wow I have just read some of your posts and it seems you are quite the douchebag. Please stop posting because you are in fact a dismal embarassment and a testament to the narrowmindedness of some Opeth fans.
Heheh, I haven't even listened to Opeth in months.
Sorry that I don't like shitty music. Also plz do not call me narrow minded, I listen to a huge range of music, retard.

Opeth_tribute___still_life_.jpg

metal_wrath said:

This comming from the guy who is saying things straight out suck without any reasoning and hassling other people for including "non-metal" albums in their lists.. Im pretty sure you win the award for the dumest shit on this board..

CONGRADULATIONS!:)

Benighted1 said:
This comming from the guy who is saying things straight out suck without any reasoning and hassling other people for including "non-metal" albums in their lists.. Im pretty sure you win the award for the dumest shit on this board..

CONGRADULATIONS!:)
award.jpg

Do I get one of these?

Anyone ever heard of a silly little band called Bloodbath and their silly little album called Nightmares Made Flesh? Go get it if you haven't got it already, the sound on the CD is just great. Even the drums actually sound like real drums, which is something you cannot say about many metal albums.

Another good one is Katatonia's Viva Emptiness.

Other favourites of mine that have already been mentioned are Porcupine Tree's In Absentia and Dimmu Borgir's Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia.

Amazed nobody mentioned Andy Sneap. That guy knows how to produce albums... he's done everything from Arch Enemy, Napalm Death... and even Nevermore. He's even remixed and remastered a shitty produced Nevermore album that was originally produced by Kelly Gray(which sounded like Nevermore while listening to it through a sock). He made Enemies of Reality from the worst produced Nevermore album to the best produced Nevermore album. It was like listening to it like it was intended to listen to. Kelly Gray needs to stick to what she knows... like Queensryche.

The albums I know Sneap produced:

Arch Enemy:
Wages of Sin
Anthems of Rebellion
Doomsday Machine

Napalm Death:
Order of the Leeches
Enemy of the Music Business
Inside the Torn Apart
Words from Inside the Exit Wounds

Nevermore:
Dead Heart in a Dead World
Enemies of Reality(Remastered)
This Godless Endeavor

chomps said:
Bloodbaths good production is no excuse for the shitty guitar tones.

if you werent a COMPLETE moron and realized that bloodbath is simply an ode to old school entombed/dismember/grave...then youd understand the reason for the guitar tone...which frankly is JUST like the tone youre complaining about being bad here. its not like the members of bloodbath havent achieved anything better in their other projects to make you think otherwise. :rolleyes: