Albums you desperately want

I got a message back from Hempa on Myspace...

:headbang::headbang::worship:notworthy:worship:

On topic:

-Dismember - Like an Ever Flowing Stream first-press
-Phlebotomized - Skycontact (SOMEONE REISSUE THIS, FUCK CYBER MUSIC)
-Mütiilation - pretty much everything, fuck this shit for being difficult to find hard copies of
-Hetsheads - We Hail the Possessed... (almost won on eBay for cheap, and not the shitty bootleg reissue w/ other CD, the original)
-capsule - more more more
-Desecrator - Subconscious Release
-Transwave - Frontfire
-Protoculture - Refractions (fuck trance for being impossible to find for a decent price)
-Asphyx - On the Wings of Inferno first-press (re-issue is good enough for now though)
-World's End Girlfriend - The Lie Lay Land, Dream's End Come True

etc.etc.

Phlebotomized - Skycontact (SOMEONE REISSUE THIS, FUCK CYBER MUSIC) : You should have bought it from me before...I think I ended up putting it on Ebay.

-Hetsheads - We Hail the Possessed... (almost won on eBay for cheap, and not the shitty bootleg reissue w/ other CD, the original) : I have this and will likely get rid of it soon. PM me about it if you want it.

Maybe I've missed it?

I'm a little tight on cash atm, but once I get my first paycheck from this dumb security guard job I'll pm you and ozzman about a few things.

fuck the downloading! They just need to lower the prices on cd's. If they lowered prices on cd's to $9.99, I would buy a fuckload more instead of the 3 cd's for $50 bullshit. That is what needs done because buying a cd for $15 or more is fuckin rape. I do support bands by buying their cd's, but I do feel ripped off for paying $15 and getting a cd that is less than 40 minutes, but I wouldn't feel so ripped off if I only paid $9.99 or $11.99.

I support bands by going to there live shows.

I wish people would buy something from my tradelist as well, but it seems as though no one but you(and possibly, challenge everything-he hasn't confirmed it ) has received my packages yet.