Albums you desperately want

Roughly $90AUD for the five albums & EP (from different sellers).

Given that albums cost around $30AUD in store over here, it's very good value to buy online.

Maybe if I had a lucrative career and expendable income I wouldn't mind picking up some pricier cd's, as it is now I have no job and no money so occasionally I'll download something. For now I almost never buy cd's and when I do I definitely prefer that they are under 20 bucks, preferably under 10 bucks even; I love the used section of music stores. If I want a change of pace I mostly just try and find things in my collection that I rarely listen to for now.

Sacramentum - Far Away from the Sun
This.
Also, Vinterland - Welcome My Last Chapter, The Chasm - Deathcult For Eternity, and A Canorous Quintet - Silence Of The World Beyond.

Also, I want the original gatefold vinyl pressing of Hammerheart, but I already have it on CD of course.

Also, I want Once Sent From The Golden Hall on vinyl. I know it exists, but it's fucking impossible to find due to the insanity of AA fans.

He was poking fun at my statement about people liking to collect first presses of albums. And the selling-out trend that began creeping into this once sheltered community.