Alcest is coming back!

Aug 14, 2008
From their Facebook, seems as though they are set to announce the tour on the 6th.

"‎... northamerica ready for alcest? mark june 6th !!!"

If the lineup is what it is rumored to be, this will be tour of the year hands down.

Only 2 full length albums. Get both!

One of the most unique bands to come around in along time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drove up to Ohio to see them last year...totally worth it, since it was one of the best shows of my life.

I hope there's an Atlanta date this time though.

For those of you on eMusic, the album "Ecailles de Lune" is available for the really low price of $2.94. This was my introduction to Alcest and is definitely worth checking out for those not familiar with them.

What is the deal with Ghost? A guy puts on a costume and people start loving them. Their music... is okay... sure... but they have gotten quite popular and I can't hear why.

What is the deal with Ghost? A guy puts on a costume and people start loving them. Their music... is okay... sure... but they have gotten quite popular and I can't hear why.

It's a whole mix of things really. It's not the costume thing that has me interested in them at all. They're sort of a mix of doom and Blue Oyster Cult, who I am a big fan of, amongst other things.

Their music... is okay... sure... but they have gotten quite popular and I can't hear why.

I just can't help but laugh at comments like these. So arrogantly ridiculous. Thanks for being the arbiter of opinion, champ.

Guess what? Some of us like their music a lot.

(although, having seen them live now, I can say that the outfits really work in the music's favor)