Alchoholica

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Forgot to ax yous guys last week: Anyone got info on the ancient Metallica tribute band Alcoholica? Who's the players and what they're up to?

I remember those guys when I was in the thrash scene in the 80s but I forgot all about them until like two weeks ago when they played for some charity benefit in my town.

Jurched

No one gives a fuck what gay band played in your faggot french liberal faggot filled town. Go suck more cock bitch boy.

You are my bitch now Frenchy the Faggot aka Jurched

http://www.alcoholica.ca/

wow that was hard to find you fucken retard.

Oh and low and behold its a FRENCH cover band. You are a little cock sucking, beret wearing faggot Go back to France you stupid bitch.

JURCHED IS A FRENCH FAGGOT

Jurched said:
Ignoring yak-vomit's latest oral homosexual diarrhea...

What about Alcoholica?

Jurched

I_am_138 said:
http://www.alcoholica.ca/

wow that was hard to find you fucken retard.

Oh and low and behold its a FRENCH cover band. You are a little cock sucking, beret wearing faggot Go back to France you stupid bitch.

JURCHED IS A FRENCH FAGGOT

Lo and behold, its an animated pile of dogshit, and it even grunts like le pig.

If it hates the French, why did it search for and find a French website, unless it was a flaming ass-pounded Frog pate?

My orders of the day to It_Is_138_lbs_of_Dogshit:

It shuts its mouth

It sits on the can

It empties its brain

Jurched

you seriousally are that retarded. Ok idiot. Type ALCOHOLICA into google. The official site of the band you were looking for comes up. They are french. You are a faggot, but then again we all know that.

My orders for my little french faggot.

put gun to head ...wait the french have no guns

order number 2
clean yellow of belly
brush teeth
take bath
go back to France

go see the doctor about you aids.

Bye Bye Frenchy.

Jurched said:
Lo and behold, its an animated pile of dogshit, and it even grunts like le pig.

If it hates the French, why did it search for and find a French website, unless it was a flaming ass-pounded Frog pate?

My orders of the day to It_Is_138_lbs_of_Dogshit:

It shuts its mouth

It sits on the can

It empties its brain

Jurched