alcohol and drugs

A few beers now and then and mostly with my mates (not going out getting all drunk and having one-night-stands if that's what you think)!

I've even considered beer as beverage with breakfest/breakfast (?) ....

Dhatura said:
Yeah, me too, Strangelight's left alone, poor soul :(

But I thought you liked to have a pint or two regularly :) Cause you're a cheerful kind and all. (Please don't say you thought the same about me :/ :D)

well when i,m in ireland at the weekend, i will be getting pissed because i have, no son to look after :) :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: and yes i thought you were a piss head haha :p

rafael said:
Hahahahaha... that made me think that you girls actually are like mums or maybe more like aunts to me... :lol:

(I feel it that way at least)

hey thats why i tell you to do your home work , because your just a baby :) p.s i know you hate that sorry :p

Drugs are bad, m'kay.

Umm... beer is nasty, coolers are good. I smoke a bit of pot, but nothing substantial. Does Anathema count as a drug? (grasping for straws here)

What grades should I reach by the end of this year then?

(>2 = failure V 6 = best)

subjects:

science <- important
maths <- important
norwegian
english <-important
economy <- important
german
gym

and don't say "get 6 in all" like, you know that's not neccesary and I won't manage...

You get to take Norweigan? Damn you. We're talking like high school here? Our only option is French. And we all know what that's like.

Science and math is stupid. Do well in the languages and economy is always good. And don't show up for gym. Once.

Yes... I get to take Norwegian mostly because I live in Norway...

I have to say that I strongly disagree with your opinions about math and science. I think those are some of the best subjects :D

tweety.jpg

BTW - Tweety is GAY!

Let's see. Lately I've been pretty moderate, maybe 6-8 drinks friday (I'm not going out tonight though, probably...), and like the same on saturday. Maybe a few bowls. Shrooms once in a while. I gotta get up early on weekends now.

A year ago it was more like a case of beer friday plus a few shots, another case saturday. Maybe $100-200 worth of coke over the weekend. Acid if it was around. Various other things. Fun fun.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Let's see. Lately I've been pretty moderate, maybe 6-8 drinks friday (I'm not going out tonight though, probably...), and like the same on saturday. Maybe a few bowls. Shrooms once in a while. I gotta get up early on weekends now.

A year ago it was more like a case of beer friday plus a few shots, another case saturday. Maybe $100-200 worth of coke over the weekend. Acid if it was around. Various other things. Fun fun.
Thank god for some normality on this thread. Imagine going to a party with this lot? :lol:
Cheers.

Strangelight said:
Thank god for some normality on this thread. Imagine going to a party with this lot? :lol:
Cheers.
hey dunco, you won't be alone here with odb, you asked about average drinks, right? But on special occasions, it might change, you know, some more vodka shots and stuff, was it white russian? some competition, maybe? :tickled:

i hate being as drunk as i cant remember what i did.

this one might happen very now and then, tho i tend to grow outta it i feel

spliff.jpg

sometimes i roll one, and feel all energy is going down the drain... but makes me more creative :p