alcohol and drugs

A THREAD FULL OF PUFFS

i wonder what you guys will do if we all meet somewhere, say like, amsterdam. yeah we'll hold each others' hands and go strolling through the park, feed the pigeons and light candles at cathedrals.

Don Corleone said:
A THREAD FULL OF PUFFS

i wonder what you guys will do if we all meet somewhere, say like, amsterdam. yeah we'll hold each others' hands and go strolling through the park, feed the pigeons and light candles at cathedrals.
I cant wait. A mass human experiment. Only the hardcore will survive...

give me Denmark over Norway any day

gravesen.jpg

a few pints i guess. though I go out for a drink at least a couple of times in the weekdays as well. I occasionally smoke weed but I haven't got any since a few weeks.

it depends, when there's a gig, its usually one or 2 beers per gig or vodka mixed with lemon or red bull ;) but not always, depends on the gig anway :)

my last really bad booze was in athens (ehhm, someone gave me tequilla :ill: ;) )...

drugs, hm, only joints, but really few, maybe twice a year, last one was in july at a festival... thats it... :)

Strangelight said:
Gravesen, you were shite yesterday FFS!
I saw the match yesterday and it would be nice to hear your opinion about the Jeffer kid, you know going to Arsenal playing Champ. League and getting more money and then returning to Everton on Loan when he cant get a place in the first line up?

Jeffers is an Evertonian like and he left while Walter Smith was manager, who wasn't too popular with the players like. He's said a few times that he'd love to come back to Everton. I think the plan is to keep Jeffers after the loan when we have enough money to buy him back. Long term plans like cos Ferguson, Campbell and Radzinski are all 30+

Don Corleone said:
A THREAD FULL OF PUFFS

OK OK i'm going to start practising NOW! the drinking thing i'mean

VultureCulture said:
2-3L beer.
on one day? or the whole weekend?

whoo, here aren't many beerdrinking people
i do this 2-3 L of beer every friday and saterday, and if i go out in weekdays or sundays, it's like 1-2 L