alcohol and drugs

everything could be important... depends on what you are doing later. But doing things good the vast majority has problems with gives you some advantage later, but only if you are good in the other fields too:).

Do whatever you are interested in and what brings some motivation and positive feedback... shouldn´t be a problem to focus on these things. But hey, you are just 14, so go check out everything...

Strange to ask something like this in a thread that is about drugs and alcohol...

bwah. like 6 beers a weekend. if i dont have to drive. and all spread all over the weekend, not like 6 in a row :ill: and apart for that sometimes some malibu or wine (white mostly) jenever (pure, fuck em fruit flavours... they even have vanilla these days, sick) and thats pretty much it :Spin:

Strangelight said:
Yer big gang of jessies! anyone fancy a coffee and an 'intellectual' chat? Preferably a bird like, and I'll pretend to be just friends :lol:

I do. :) Well, with ice-cream instead of coffee. May I use "fuck" during the 'intellectual' chat?

Mariner said:
once in the weekdays aye. i remember i took quite a lot from it that day. and i wasnt pissed. scary eh?

weren't you? well i don't remember from myself actually
i mostly think i'm not drunk till i get up for some reason or another.

At the moment it's a bit more than a few months ago (Finland Finland Finland *singing..ggg* and Croatia of course *g*). It's around 5-6l for the weekend.. I can't say for the week for it depends of the gigs *g*.
No drugs for me..