ALEHORN OF POWER III FESTIVAL

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
GREETINGS! HERE'S ONE LAST REMINDER FOR THE ALEHORN OF POWER III FESTIVAL TO TAKE PLACE THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 9TH.

DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

ALEHORN OF POWER III FESTIVAL @ DOUBLE DOOR, 1572 N.

MILWAUKEE, CHICAGO, IL

DOORS 8PM COVER $20

TROUBLE 12:30-1:45
SLOUGH FEG 11:30-12:15
BIBLE OF THE DEVIL 10:30-11:15
PHARAOH 9:30-10:15
ICARUS WITCH 8:30-9:15

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANNOT MAKE IT, THE SHOW WILL BE WEBCAST LIVE AT www. rvibe.com

Damn I have a party on Staurday night, I wanted to see the webcast

Is the webcast free? I went to rvibe.com and it looks like it's some kind of iTunes/Napster type of file-sharing/"social networking" BS where you pay to download songs. Also requires a registration and installing some software so I'm not too hot about the whole thing at the moment.

Also, does the festival have a website or something? That's a great lineup and I'd love to see the webcast.

Chances are it's not free. But I'll take a shoot at it, worst case scenario I won't listen to it.

Sadly I would have wanted to go the Kansas City Metal fest, its the same day as this festival, basically true power metal bands with fucking manilla road headlining but its 21+ :cry:

I couldn't be bothered to wake up to the webcast (it was 4:30AM here after all) but it seems like I didn't miss much.

But despair not; as far as I understand the gigs were indeed recorded and will be available for viewing later on, this is what the webpage says (regarding Pharaoh):

If anyone reading this actually attended the festival, I'd very much like to see a review of some sort.

I had the same problem of buffering and then I left for a party so I coudn't saw squat :(

Did anyone attend this gig? Did anyone watch it steam? Any feedback/review/comments at all about Alehorn of Power III?

My wife and I wanted to go, but a last-minute turn of events prevented us from making the journey.

So I'm eager to hear how it was from those who were there.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?