Alehorn of Power VI July 14th Chicago

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
July 14th Sat. Chicago, IL @ Reggie's Rock Club

Alehorn Of Power VI Doors 8pm $12 adv/$15 dos
Dawnbringer
... The Skull (feat. Eric Wagner, Jeff Olson, Ron Holzner)
Bible of the Devil
Oblong Box
Borrowed Time

nice line up asides Bible of the Devil.

past Alehorns ......

Manilla Road
Slough Feg
Bible of the Devil
Gates of Slumber
Twisted Tower Dire
Winterhawk

Slough Feg
Bible of the Devil
Novembers Doom
Cresant Shield
Valkyrie
Widow ( I think )

Slough Feg
Trouble
Bible of the Devil
Pharaoh
Icarus Witch

Slough Feg
Bible of the Devil
Hammers of Misfortune
Superchrist
Argus
Ludicra

Orange Goblin
Bible of the Devil
Buried At Sea
Nachtmystium
Zuul

Manilla Road
Slough Feg
Bible of the Devil
Gates of Slumber
Twisted Tower Dire
Winterhawk

This was seriously a top 10 metal moment in my life.
I just wish at the time I was more familiar with Manilla Road, though after that, they became one of my all time favorites.

Damn, I get a stiffy just thinking about it.

I remember shooting pool with Diabolik before the show downstairs at Double Door too. I think I was like one of only 50 people left when Manilla Road hit the stage at like 1AM.

Okay I have never been to and don't know much about this fest, but what's up with the BotD and Slough Feg worship? Are some of the members organizers or something?

Okay I have never been to and don't know much about this fest, but what's up with the BotD and Slough Feg worship? Are some of the members organizers or something?

one of the guys in Bible of the Devil runs this whole show. Basically it was something that they did around Slough Feg tours. The last one and this one has been SF less. I would love to see them added to this line up. They are hands down one of the best live bands playing today.

one of the guys in Bible of the Devil runs this whole show. Basically it was something that they did around Slough Feg tours. The last one and this one has been SF less. I would love to see them added to this line up. They are hands down one of the best live bands playing today.

Figured something like that was going on, because otherwise it would make no sense to have those bands on every single year. I really need to get into Slough Feg. Always liked what I heard, but the only album of theirs I actually own is their last one.

Eh, who gives a crap!!!
THE SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figures I will be out of town for this.
Always a risk when going on vacation in July.
I missed Alehorn 3 and 4 because of being out of town.

Oh well.