ALEHORN OF POWER III

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
This is the same weekend as Kansas City Metal Fest unfortunately.

TROUBLE, SLOUGH FEG and BIBLE OF THE DEVIL are among the bands that are scheduled to perform at the Alehorn of Power III festival, set to take place August 9 at the Double Door in Chicago.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

TROUBLE
SLOUGH FEG
BIBLE OF THE DEVIL
ICARUS WITCH
PHAROAH

As previously reported, Kory Clarke of WARRIOR SOUL has joined legendary Illinois doomsters TROUBLE as the group's new frontman.

To catch an early glimpse of the new TROUBLE lineup, sign up for the TROUBLE live webcast, to be held on July 11, 2008 at www.deeprockdrive.com and see for yourself from the privacy of your own computer.

Yeah, I am bummed its the same weekend too, as I was seriously considering going to KC.
No way though I can miss a TROUBLE show.
Also, it will be their first local show (as of now) with the WARRIOR SOUL guy
Plus the rest of the lineup kicks ass as well.

There are more to be added.

I dunno, but I have a weird feeling of one band that might be added that would be MASSIVE ball gravy.

Yeah, it just wasn't in the cards this year. Friday was the day I was going to go but things fell through. I did buy a ticket though so I'm happy that at least I contributed somewhat. I'll make it to the Alehorn fest hopefully as the Double Door is a mere 7 stops on the blue line for me.

Well, maybe we can try to make ALEHORN another gathering for all of us board members here.
I know some might be going to KC.
Though for those not....
Me and Pat will almost assuredly be going to Alehorn ... we went last year and had a good time. We should be able to party it up pretty good as well, as we'll probably get a hotel room in the area instead of driving back home like we did last year.

I feel bad for the KC folks who've had their date announced for a while ... two festivals of slightly familiar genre's on the same date .. that's garbage.

Britt

Yeah, I agree it stinks, as both fests appeal to the same crowds. I could see both CAGE or Manilla Road playing ALEHORN (Well, MR played the first one).

Unfortunately we found out about Alehorn just a little too late this year...oh well. I'm sure it will be a great show, I just wish it was on a different weekend. I'd like to see that lineup myself!

I'm hoping to come to Alehorn this year myself. Fortunately it's only one night, so I won't have to schedule any time off work... I'll probably come in on Saturday and leave on Sunday, or else I probably wouldn't be able to make it.

Pharaoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!