ale's gear?????

Pest

trouble maker
Dec 30, 2001
im bored as hell now and im just wondering what shit he uses...if anyone knows. last i heard he used a 5150 or somethin? w/ jackson guitars and gibson pups on his older guitars??????

I'dont know if i should tell this but his preamp is Lee Jackson's perfect connection GP-1000. Pickup in his guitar is Jackson je-1000. And Engl Tubeamp.

hmmm i saw him in a picture w/ a 5150 but maybe it was someone elses?? now im confused. and someone from another message board said he spoke w/ a. kippo who said they used 5150s in some of their earlier stuff?? but this guy could be lying as a lot of ppl. dont seem to trust him. i know alexi uses lee jackson preamps, engl power amps, and his pickup was custom made by jackson (was supposed to be for scott ian of anthrax) and his guitar as well as roope's have the active preamps in them (je 1000). but are u sure ale uses the same pickups?? his earlier jackson w/o the custom graphic had what seemed to be gibsons, but now i notice he just uses 2 single coils.......

oops, i also wanted to add that in some of the pictures, alexi's humbucker looks strikingly similar to EMG81s.......

Something wild session was recorded whit 5150 and they have used it at gigs, but nowadays they both have lee jackson gp-1000 preamps and jackson je-1000 pickups that is for sure.
And the pickups have been covered like gibson pickups but not anymore. Only if you buy guitar from customshop.
The pickup MUST be je-1000 if you want that kind of distortion whit Gp-1000.
If you don't believe just try it out.

im not saying it isnt it...but i always thought JE1000 were active preamps in jackson guitars...not the actual pickup itself.