Janne Wirman - Gear?

Sulan

New Metal Member
May 29, 2004
Hi, does anyone know what gear Janne Wirman uses? And if he uses analog synths and stuff... Thnx!

:hotjump: "Jump In The Fire"

//Sulan

i'll answer this to avoid janne pulling his hair out..

(Im pretty certain this is right)
he uses a polysix emulation patch from his jv2020 which was created by jens johansson of stratovarius fame , and its created from a sawtooth (I think?!) wave form with plenty of flanger and distortion , but make sure you distort the wave AFTER the flanger effect! you should be able to create the sound using a decent mid - high range cost keyboard :)

I never knew warman wasn't his original name.......I'm a sucky fan.
If you're bullshittin' me here, I'm even a suckier fan :p.............

No, its legit.

He was Wirman.

His name on SW Was Janne Pimeys (Janne DarknesS)

Then from there on in he was Janne "SHAKMA!" Warmen

i saw bodom a few weeks ago, they kicked ass! and while alexi was kicking ass warman was sucking ass....what the hell was he doing? his playing isn't bad but his stage presence is horrible...and supposedly his main influence is jens johansson? HAHAHAHA....johansson doesn't stand on stage with his arms folded, nor does he use crappy synths. Certainly jens doesn't drink while he plays a solo, man what a loser

Johansson said:
and supposedly his main influence is jens johansson? HAHAHAHA....johansson doesn't stand on stage with his arms folded, nor does he use crappy synths. Certainly jens doesn't drink while he plays a solo, man what a loser

Jens even refered him to play the keyboard on Kotipelto's solo project, since he could not play the keys himself. And what....if you saw him play with a brand new 2k5 synth you would find him cooler.. gimme a break. I admit that maybe he could be more present on stage...but his solos a perfectly played...always. ..and whats wrong with drinking a beer while playing...seams like a wicked challenge to me..and very refreshing :p