Gus's Gear

I_Am_The_Fury

Feb 1, 2008
Switzerland/Colorado
Hey sorry for being a noob but i was wondering if anyone here knows which Randall Gus uses and if and what kind of effects he uses with it. I may need a new amp soon and i was thinking of going with a Randall. Thanx i appreciate any help.

btw im mainly wondering what he used for the Premonition, i really love the sound.

I see that he used a T2 for touring but is that the one used on the Premonition?

l_7c1a844bf1259977342a5075befeb573.jpg

Live Gear: Morley wah, BBE Overdrive, Phaser, BOSS Tuner/Delay

From his myspace. BUUUUUUUT the phaser is not BBE or BOSS, is The Great Deceiver Phaser, from Providence. You can buy it by internet for 90 euro. I don't know about randall amps, I love KRAAAAAAAAAAAAANKSTEIN yehaa

You can buy it here http://www.freethetone.com/overseas/order.html

i would really appreaciate if some can post pics of Gus's red ESP... i have found some pics on google picture search, but non of them show the back of the guitar meaning neck and the body... thanks...

i just want to see the neck and how does the set-thru neck really look... since there aren't any shops here in Croatia that actually stock ESP, LTD or any good quality guitars...

Hello all, it was a while ago, pretty busy with the band you know.. Anyway, KIRSTY! Are you coming to sweden gig now? You'll meet me in the one in gothenburg;) I get backstage too :D