Alexi Laiho=Kovin kitaristi

Originally posted by astarte

:lol: a friend of mine teaches me those useless phrases..

They are no useless! :loco:

But don't ever try this one on finnish girl (yes, i have tried it)
(Very loud technomusic, girl is dancing)
"hi"
"hi"
"Do you think this music is good?"
"Yeah"
"Do you listening this kind of Shit in you home too?"
"Yeah..."
Then she literally ran away. :loco:
The good thing in this is that i was drunk :lol:

Originally posted by Grishákh

They are no useless! :loco:

But don't ever try this one on finnish girl (yes, i have tried it)
i won't.. maybe on a finnish boy :p

(Very loud technomusic, girl is dancing)
"hi"
"hi"
"Do you think this music is good?"
"Yeah"
"Do you listening this kind of Shit in you home too?"
"Yeah..."
Then she literally ran away. :loco:
The good thing in this is that i was drunk :lol:
:lol:
alcohol is always the best excuse :D

i've learnt only the useful phrases though

-viisi olutta!, kiitos
-jäähdytellään yhdessä, muru ;)

oye astarte que significa eso? hehehe
I want to learn finnish too! perkele! :lol:

talla interna: para las metaleras no es Findland, es Minoland :lol:
pero como maiiiinoland, una amiga siempre me dice que nunca va a poder encontrar a alguien aqui, asi que esta ahorrando para irse a findlandia :lol: :lol: ta loca...y siempre canta esa cancion en vivo de sonata arctica "My land" y dice "welcome to...Minoland". ahahaha parece que estoy aburrida :err:

soooorrrryyy it's an internal joke, i don't now how to traslate it, it woudn't make sence. :)

Originally posted by Tallulah

oye astarte que significa eso? hehehe
I want to learn finnish too! perkele! :lol:

hmm.. si no me equivoco
-viisi olutta!, kiitos: deme 5 cervezas!
-jäähdytellään yhdessä, muru: pongámonos cómodos, errm muru es como "cosita" aunque suene como maestro de la construcción.. :p

talla interna: para las metaleras no es Findland, es Minoland :lol:
pero como maiiiinoland, una amiga siempre me dice que nunca va a poder encontrar a alguien aqui, asi que esta ahorrando para irse a findlandia :lol: :lol: ta loca...y siempre canta esa cancion en vivo de sonata arctica "My land" y dice "welcome to...Minoland". ahahaha parece que estoy aburrida :err:

oye! me están quitando terreno! :lol:
yo igual estoy haciendo planes ;)

entre nos, de todos los escandinavos los fineses son los más minos, fijate en los avatares ;) :lol:

sorry/anteeksi this really does sounds pretty stupid in english

oye! me están quitando terreno! :lol:
yo igual estoy haciendo planes ;)

entre nos, de todos los escandinavos los fineses son los más minos, fijate en los avatares ;) :lol:
:lol: :lol: siiiiiiii! tienes toda la razón! yo quede flechada con Henkka cuando vino...pero me tinca que es medio picarón el niño :err: . jajajaja, nos podriamos ir juntas! y asi le decimos "venga pa aca wuashitos carnuos" :lol: , debe ser algo parecido a esa frase finesa.

viisi olutta!, kiitos, right now! :loco: I'm learning! yuuuwiii!

:lol: :lol: siiiiiiii! tienes toda la razón! yo quede flechada con Henkka cuando vino...pero me tinca que es medio picarón el niño :err: . jajajaja, nos podriamos ir juntas! y asi le decimos "venga pa aca wuashitos carnuos" :lol: , debe ser algo parecido a esa frase finesa.

viisi olutta!, kiitos, right now! :loco: I'm learning! yuuuwiii!
i'm gonna write in english to save my butt

dammit! i need a drooling smiley :p

i know at least 2 more girls with the same plans so we're 5? though we'd probably end up like the nanny or something, which is not a bad idea ;) :rolleyes:

"venga pa aca wuashitos carnuos" :lol:!
it was so funny when they were signing the stuff, 'cause i told henkka and alexi all sorts of stupid phrases in spanish and they looked at me like "thanks, we love to be here too" while my friend and i were like "rrrrico" :lol: (no tan chulo, pero tú me entendí)

ps: nota esa mirada seductora de ale :D

Attachments

• bodom.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 18
i know at least 2 more girls with the same plans so we're 5? though we'd probably end up like the nanny or something, which is not a bad idea ;) :rolleyes:

"venga pa aca wuashitos carnuos" :lol:!
it was so funny when they were signing the stuff, 'cause i told henkka and alexi all sorts of stupid phrases in spanish and they looked at me like "thanks, we love to be here too" while my friend and i were like "rrrrico" :lol: (no tan chulo, pero tú me entendí)

ps: nota esa mirada seductora de ale :D
writting in english to save my butt, part II
:lol: :lol: :lol: gosh! that's so funny!!!!!!!!
In the signing part, i wanted to say something to Henkka too and I just said "well... sign your name in your picture please..and by the way you are so hansome!" :lol: . WHY DID I SAY THAT? WHAT AN IDIOT!..and he looked at me kinda shy/smiling poor thing!, damn! I was so nervius! but after the concert I just TALKED to them, I wasn't shaking like the first time...they're really nice and funny, I hope they come back, I had a great time going to the concert, they are great musicians.

Depth, emm gracias. :loco:

look this picture!, it's cute! we were talking to Ale about the great performance he did at the concert and he goes like " nahhhhhh!! i did awfull!, and he started showing to us how he was playing, :lol: was funny!.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 26
look this picture!, it's cute! we were talking to Ale about the great performance he did at the concert and he goes like " nahhhhhh!! i did awfull!, and he started showing to us how he was playing, :lol: was funny!.
:lol: he looks kinda drunk :p

this picture is nice.. ale after he blew me kiss... :tickled:

Attachments

• weeee.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 20
wow! that was a nice one!. I haven't scan my pictures from inside the concert yet..so i'll do it later.
as I can see, we were really near to each other, I was smack in the fence too! :lol:. gosh, what a concert, a month by now.
Gotta do, I have a big test to do (to talk actually :cry: )
chaus.

ps: I think, we are way to "out-the-original-topic", aren't we? :lol: