yow fucking yow yow
bitch you fucking yow
punch you yow fuck
fucking fuck fuck fucker

for 6 minutes.

at least it will be better then AYDY...:heh:

The-Petoniemi said:
...Towards Dead End has good lyrics...

I just had to check how those lyrics are like. You've no use for good lyrics if you can't understand any of them in the song. They're decent. AYDY & HCDR have the best kind of lyrics, no question. Towards Dead End has the shittiest lyric production in the song -which I never liked.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I just had to check how those lyrics are like. You've no use for good lyrics if you can't understand any of them in the song. They're decent. AYDY & HCDR have the best kind of lyrics, no question. Towards Dead End has the shittiest lyric production in the song -which I never liked.
IYO

remember ftr?

life could be beautiful for anybody it's for,
but i'd swear this motherfucking shit's rotten to the core

...?? totally senseless

Life can be beautiful for anyone it's for, but I'd swear this motherfucking shit's rotten to the core

"This" is Alexi's life.. it makes perfect sense (life's not for Alexi..)

XxScandinavianMedalxX said:
Joonas, how can you possibly mean that AYDY has the best lyrics?

It's the most lyric -based album by CoB to date. You'd suppose that for example Hatebreeder was first just composed without thinking about the lyrics at all, whereas Alexi thought about much of the lyrics construction for AYDY before composing the music. Generally the lyrics of new CoB deal with real life issues, where for example Hatebreeder has lyrics that tell more or less about imaginary things..

Draznog said:
motherfucking yow
mother fucker yow yow
fucking fucker mother yow
yow yow yow fucking cunt bastard
yow fucking yow yow
bitch you fucking yow
punch you yow fuck
fucking fuck fuck fucker

for 6 minutes.

haha, hard to believe thats still more creative than Pantera's. Nice work.

In Your Face said:
haha, hard to believe thats still more creative than Pantera's. Nice work.

Pantera had an attitude that no other band will capture, and being that you listen to and defend emo/emocore music lately, how about you "respect your elders" in a way. Pantera was the first band to do breakdowns, something all those metalcore, emocore, and hardcore bands poseur these days. At least know where your roots come from before ripping on them senselesly, it makes you all that more credible and less irritating.:rolleyes:

Joonas Lehtonen said:
It's the most lyric -based album by CoB to date. You'd suppose that for example Hatebreeder was first just composed without thinking about the lyrics at all, whereas Alexi thought about much of the lyrics construction for AYDY before composing the music. Generally the lyrics of new CoB deal with real life issues, where for example Hatebreeder has lyrics that tell more or less about imaginary things..
he didn't have to write the best lyrics because he composed awesome music and nobody care about the words.

Peti said:
he didn't have to write the best lyrics because he composed awesome music and nobody care about the words.

There is a reason why CoB isn't just instrumental music.. Alexi figured he could write lyrics when he couldn't play because of his broken wrist, so unavoidably that set a basis for the songs, so they're different than Hatebreeder. He also figured this good so he's gonna write all the lyrics before the next album, so you'd better start caring about them.

I actually think COB has pretty decent lyrics. I mean, it's not the lyrics I like them for, it's the awesome music. But I don't see why people diss them THAT much. There are a lot of bands that has worse lyrics *brr*rapmusic*shiver*