Summer Festivals - New Song?

Touch†Like†Angel†Of†Death;6264260 said:
I really dont want to disappoint any of you, but Novarock is over now....and there was NO new song....:cry:
Seems like we gotta wait for the next tour...-.-

Could you post the setlist please.

Even though they didnt play new song at Novarock its a small chance theyd play one on tuska. I mean if i were them i would play the new song in Finland FIRST! not in Austria since Finland is their homecountry. Besides they playd In your face before too in Finland. But even if they wont i wont be dissapointed...Finally gonna see them live and im gonna enjoy it! I aint saying anything as fact like SOME people...im only hoping :) So all im saying is that IF a new song will be playd its most likely to be on Tuska. But its still very unlikely but i will still hope for it :)

I mean if i were them i would play the new song in Finland FIRST! not in Austria since Finland is their homecountry.

Well, COB played unreleased songs such as Towards Dead End and In Your Face in Germany for the very first time ever and also Needled 24/7 got its live premiere in the Netherlands. But COB will probably get more playing time at the Finnish festivals, so there's a good chance that they will play one of the three new songs.

Well, COB played unreleased songs such as Towards Dead End and In Your Face in Germany for the very first time ever and also Needled 24/7 got its live premiere in the Netherlands. But COB will probably get more playing time at the Finnish festivals, so there's a good chance that they will play one of the three new songs.

Yeah thats true. It still will be one helluva show no doubt about it. Theyre gonna play 1 hour 15 minutes according to tuska time schedual. I really hope they will but yep...thats for time to show :D 10 days left :headbang:

Yeah thats true. It still will be one helluva show no doubt about it. Theyre gonna play 1 hour 15 minutes according to tuska time schedual. I really hope they will but yep...thats for time to show :D 10 days left :headbang:

wow there is only 10 days?damn time goes fast, i cannot wait tuska, first time i'm going there i cannot wait. I'm waitig for cob,profane omen and dragonforce \m/

wow there is only 10 days?damn time goes fast, i cannot wait tuska, first time i'm going there i cannot wait. I'm waitig for cob,profane omen and dragonforce \m/

Yeah first time for me too!:kickass: Fuckin kickass...COB\m/ Then im gonna visit musamaailma too and play a bit on the ESP-LTD alexi 600 :D

Actually it's 9 days left. ;)

And I've heard from many places that there'll be some special surprises in Tuska... I hope it's true!

oh no i just want there so badly now :OMG: must experience tuska 2007 must experience tuska 2007 must experience tuska 2007 must experience tuska 2007:cry: NOW! oh fuck it...the 9 days will go fast and ill be there in front row headbanging to COB!!!!!!!!!!!:D

haha, i'm going to tuska week wednesday evening to helsinki and on thursday to Estonia. Then we are going to SuperAlko to get some cheap alcohol and drink some of them :D, it's going to be fun.

Three new songs..? They had 4 ready long time ago I thought?