Summer Festivals - New Song?

how are you sure they will play a new song? i thought thye were going to make the cd after the summer festivals :confused:

^They've got 4 songs entirely ready by now. They always like to play what's probably the upcoming single before it's released, because it's kickass for the crowd and they know it.

This coming Sunday COB is gonna play a new song.. Someone will probably record it and we'll find out its name and how it sounds like.. can't wait

Yeah, who says they will play a new one? Of course you can expect what you want but be careful with your announcements, Joonas. Maybe they will play a new one. Maybe they won't.

Well I hope they do but, you never know. Speculating is one thing, saying it will happen for sure is another. I would be surprised if they did play one so soon but what do I know?

I'm 99% sure they will, they must give us something for the summer. It's probably the one for that Bam dude's soundtrack or the new single or some other.. they've had 4 songs ready since March/April and they'll probably wanna show what they've got. I'm just saying I'd bet my money they will play one.

Well, a new song would make my Tuska trip even better. But I don't care as long as I get to see them, because it has been years since I last saw them live (Alexander was still on guitar).

(I'm counting days now...)

Joonahs: I so believe you now knowing that Bam's gonna realise the new song pretty soon. I know COB wouldn't hold out.

Yea I'm sure Bodom want the credit for themselves and not for some American kid, think about it.. it's crystal clear they'll play some new song on the festivals.

man i hope it doesnt suck. i dont have my hopes up though. hopefully alexi spent less time being an alcoholic and more time on music.