Festivals this summer?!?!

Nefilim

Rotten undead buccaneer
Hey fellas!
This post is mostly aimed at you european guys... I'm just curious if any of you are going to any festivals this summer..?
Personally, I will attend the Hultsfred-festival here in Sweden, and also swing by Denmark to party at the Roskilde-festival for a week... it's gonna be tough, but it's worth every penny, and every second! :)

Anyway, I'm sitting here trying to compile a festival-CD mostly with good, classic rock tracks that everyone can appreciate (some of the people I'm going with are non-metal... bah). Also, it must be really tough tracks, so you don't get tired of them after one day or so. Here's the list of tracks I have so far:

Green Jelly - Electric Harley House
Nick Cave - The Weeping Song
1000 Homo DJ's - Supernaut (from "Nativity in black", Sabbath-tribute)
Chris Isaak - Bad bad thing
Deep Purple - Highway Star (live from Made in Japan)
Dio - Holy Diver
Fraternity of man - Don't bogart me (from Easy Rider soundtrack)
Motörhead - Ace of Spades
Monster Magnet - Look to your Orb for the warning
Iron Maiden - Women in Uniform
Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze (BBC Sessions)
Type O Negative - My girlfriend's girlfriend
The Doors - Roadhouse Blues
Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
Iggy Pop - Passenger
Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
Judas Priest - Breaking the law

But I'm still trying to make as good a CD as possible... so any comments or ideas would be extremely appreciated. I would like to have this CD done, and then be able to bring it along on future festivals as well, but that won't happen unless the disc is really good...

I wanted to go to the Roskilde Festival too but 250 German Marks (about 120 $) are too expensive for me. Then I wanted to go to the With Full Force in Leipzig, Wacken in Wacken :D or the Dynamo in Nijmegen but I have senn that I must work on these days. :mad: