Which festivals are you going to this summer?

Maybe some really, really generic fest featuring aging generic NWOBHM bands and some really generic modern extreme metal bands.

do canadians really say "eh"? Always thought that was just a stereotype.
Yeah, the lineup is bitching.

Has braindrill broken up?

accually..I would rather go to an indoor cancert with three bands only. the 3 day weekends with 579 bands is very cool lineup, but I don't really do that anymore, nor do I want to and I don't need to.
I have my stories about my old days and the line ups that I saw, they were awesome for that time and I am happy telling those old stories. it's all good!

do canadians really say "eh"? Always thought that was just a stereotype.
Yes, Canadians really do say 'eh'. If you think that's bad though, you'd have a hell of a time listening to a Canadian from the east-coast. They talk all like 'Howsh'it goin' dere, eh? Looksh like ra-hain dere, eh? I'mma be goin' tah Bloodshtock dere, eh?"

I hope I also get to catch Heathen Crusade festival this year, and I'll also go to the Noctis Valkyries II festival, since it is a measley 3 or 4 hour drive from me.

Bolt Thrower are from England :Smug:
I wasn't saying that all English bands are bad, I just meant that it would be a generic festival. The formula for a generic festival is a mismatch of old NWOBHM bands with generic modern extreme metal bands.
I like Bolt Thrower.
they did and have gotten back together -1 member I think
Oh good.
accually..I would rather go to an indoor cancert with three bands only. the 3 day weekends with 579 bands is very cool lineup, but I don't really do that anymore, nor do I want to and I don't need to.
I have my stories about my old days and the line ups that I saw, they were awesome for that time and I am happy telling those old stories. it's all good!
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Well, stop with the font anyhow.
Yes they do. People from urban Ontario sound very normal though except for slight differences.
Sounds like fun.
My aunt is from Canada, but no "eh"...

When I was in Montreal I had little experience with the street dialect, since we only spoke French with the hotel people and the waiter at a fancy restaurant. I was followed around by a hobo who was uttering a bunch of francogibberish. I finally gave him a looney so he'd go away.