Summer festivals- Who's going where?

Spanish_Lass

Dahar Mistress
Jun 9, 2008
Midlothian, Scotland
Thinking about summer hols already- very tempted by this festival:

http://www.metalwayfestival.com/

It is a shameless plug because it used to be my hometown, long ago. At the same time that is the only time AA are ever likely to stop by so I'm in. :kickass::kickass::kickass:

And where is everyone else heading off for their beer and metal fix this summer?

Hellfest (only the 21st to see AA)
Graspop (all three days)
Rock Werchter (all four days)
Maybe Pukkelpop and Metal Mean

No Ozzfest which kinda made me sad...so I am settling for the Mayhem Festival in August. Think its kinda funny main stage line-up you have...Bullet for My Valentine...Killswitch Engage...Marilyn Manson...and Slayer...Just makes you wanna go round singin One of these things is not like the other.....beer and stunt bikes are always a good thing to :D

No Ozzfest which kinda made me sad...so I am settling for the Mayhem Festival in August. Think its kinda funny main stage line-up you have...Bullet for My Valentine...Killswitch Engage...Marilyn Manson...and Slayer...Just makes you wanna go round singin One of these things is not like the other.....beer and stunt bikes are always a good thing to :D

The weird line-up is a Donnington Download classic. There's years when the line-up is great, one where you can't justify the price because you only like about one third of the bands of the program (and they are playing at the same time :erk:), and one which is absolutely rubbish.

I went about 3 years ago, and would not even consider it this year for a laugh.

Still would like to do Wacken, but unlikely.

Any European who misses Faith No More this year should be ASHAMED!!!!!

Wish I could go to MDF this year, that lineup is arguably the best fest lineup the USA has ever had. Going to Summer Slaughter probably though.